2012 pro rmk powder coat

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brand new. Ya man, I had a boss seat on my 08 dragon and all of them blew apart, they now have water tight zippers and haven't had a problem with any of them. Love the seat.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a Boss seat last spring and run it for 1 season. Blew the big pocket zipper apart. Anyone have these repaired anywhere before ? Zippers are too small & junk IMO

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I got my new sled and I'm thinking about what I'm going to do about powder coating.

156d4f0c476ec47a806ee715e711c65d.jpg

I'm thinking of coating the rails, spindles, bumpers, and seat support white. I'm also thinking of removing the side panel decals and putting on a set of white skis. Haven't put it on yet but I already have a set of white mountain addiction gas cans. Open to suggestions. :confused: Wondering if I should go with white coating or a completely different direction.

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only problem with white is nobody will be able to see ya when your buried!!

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I got my new sled and I'm thinking about what I'm going to do about powder coating.

156d4f0c476ec47a806ee715e711c65d.jpg

I'm thinking of coating the rails, spindles, bumpers, and seat support white. I'm also thinking of removing the side panel decals and putting on a set of white skis. Haven't put it on yet but I already have a set of white mountain addiction gas cans. Open to suggestions. :confused: Wondering if I should go with white coating or a completely different direction.

white is easy to over due thats the only thing, i think the sled would look awesome if you continued the white further back to the rest of the sled. so bumper and look at a tunnel wrap to make the white go from front to back. would be sick. spindles for sure but leave the stickers on. break up the white with a color. maybe not grey but so something to add a little bam. but deffinatly do rails, seat support and bumpers. will look super clean and awesome

Last edited:

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mike, are you going to get Maxwell to weigh it, before you mod it up?

I will. I just need to know where he is and a time. The only thing I've done so far is peal off the warning stickers but I saved them in a wadded ball so I don't have an unfair advantage.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleds are lookin good guys. Mine just came in,,,,pick it up on thursday, cant wait to braaap in the garage,,,,its seemed so empty in there without a sled.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will. I just need to know where he is and a time. The only thing I've done so far is peal off the warning stickers but I saved them in a wadded ball so I don't have an unfair advantage.

Just be careful that Maxwell isn't putting his thumb on the scale when you weigh it lol!

Top Bottom