2012 E-tec 800 . Witch Silencer works best??

krazy c

Reaction score
I am looking for a silencer to drop the weight and make some noise. I have herd of guys having isues with their e-tec not running right with certain silencers. Wich one should i buy?

krazy c

Reaction score
Have you herd anything good about the ones from bikeman ? Thanks

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 on TSS and that is what I run from new and just finished breaking mine in and no problems yet, good luck.

krazy c

Reaction score
Where can i pick one of these ones up ? And how does the new sled work? Hopeing to try mine out next weekend finally?

krazy c

Reaction score
I wish i would have herd about that big bore before i sold my 09. Would have been a fun sled!

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TSS where to buy? Maybe I will just go with bmp powder lite.

Diesel Don

Reaction score
MBRP can works great on my 2010 etec, its a 600 though. No issues at all. Saved about 10 pounds over the stock muffler. If you want loud go with something else as its just a little louder than stock. No earplugs required. Works great.

spoulter

Reaction score
MBRP is working fine on mine. Only been out a couple days, it bogs a bit under 3200ft but I've of other 2012 etec's with other brands of cans doing the same thing. No complaints with MBRP so far but might be to early to tell.

glensts

Reaction score
Put MBRP on my 2012, from WOT to 3/4 throttle it sputters and wants to shut off for a split second. This is in the 6200 rpm range. Put factory exhaust back on and works great. I'm gonna run factory exhaust till I find something else I guess.

R_janssen

Reaction score
Running an SLP can on my 2012 E-Tec. Not too loud but has a nice sound when I get on the throttle. Eventually I'll put the manifold on pipe on as well.

glensts

Reaction score
Put MBRP on my 2012, from WOT to 3/4 throttle it sputters and wants to shut off for a split second. This is in the 6200 rpm range. Put factory exhaust back on and works great. I'm gonna run factory exhaust till I find something else I guess.
Sorry my can is a Straightline not a MBRP.

Top Bottom