2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so since its the me n the ol ladys fist time what do we gotta know? do we need to bring anything? whats the rules about quads? mine is extremly loud is that ok i asked kerry when i booked she said its ok but i wanna know if i should put the stock muffler on before i go dont wanna piss everyone off my first time lol or i could just bring it n put it on if its a problem too

Bring loonies as the shower and quad wash are all loonies. Our old wolverine that my friend is gonna ride is loud too so don't worry u won't be only loud one there! And jello shooters are good! Lol it was our first year last year and we brought jello shooters to the party. Also maybe pack extra oil cause its pretty pricey out that way.

We also only had a tent last year so we had to hike it to the washroom and no one gave us chit for firing up our quads at any hour to ride to the washrooms! Pretty laid back group just there to ride get dirty and have fun!! Cheers and see you there!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They give me site 58 and 59....that's a long way from the action. Might be a good thing.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
just looked hmmm u are pretty far :) our numbers just sound close

the crew is in 54/53/68

but hey everyone has to pass u so u always know who is leaving and u aint gonna miss my bike passing lol

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so since its the me n the ol ladys fist time what do we gotta know? do we need to bring anything? whats the rules about quads? mine is extremly loud is that ok i asked kerry when i booked she said its ok but i wanna know if i should put the stock muffler on before i go dont wanna piss everyone off my first time lol or i could just bring it n put it on if its a problem too

Yeah i wouldn't worry too much about noise control, we all do our best and be polite and respectful riding in the campground, my man and I both have pretty loud thumpers , my litte honda is actually quite a bit louder than my bfs 450 lol. anyway, we'll see you there!

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife just told me tonight that she is going to come to the campout with me. :)

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the lower part of the RV park is like? I'm just going to tent it for Sat night and thats where I'm staying. Anyone else just tenting? :)

Top Bottom