2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone know what the lower part of the RV park is like? I'm just going to tent it for Sat night and thats where I'm staying. Anyone else just tenting? :)

its essentially random camping, with some outhouses thrown down there to accomodate everyone down there. Grassy open field.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
its essentially random camping, with some outhouses thrown down there to accomodate everyone down there. Grassy open field.
And the odd welcoming committee riding thru to drink your beer!!!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OOOO LD we are in 11 and we will have shooters as well....they might b whiskey but hey it wont matter by the time they comeout anyways HAHAHAHA!
We didnt do to many meet and greets last year!! We kept waiting for this "SO CALLED WELCOME COMMITTEE" and they were a no show!! But maybe they were already to pizzed by that time to make any rounds....... hmmmm either way we are pretty pumped this will probably be our only rally this year :beer::beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
OOOO LD we are in 11 and we will have shooters as well....they might b whiskey but hey it wont matter by the time they comeout anyways HAHAHAHA!
We didnt do to many meet and greets last year!! We kept waiting for this "SO CALLED WELCOME COMMITTEE" and they were a no show!! But maybe they were already to pizzed by that time to make any rounds....... hmmmm either way we are pretty pumped this will probably be our only rally this year :beer::beer::beer:

We were "rounding" until about 3:30am... I think thats when arrf dropped me off at my picnic table....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well all my bad news is confirmed...:rant:
Val's sister planned her parents 50th wedding anniversary party Jamboree weekend...

I know they have been married 50 years,,poor guy:eek:

But the party weekend is just wrong:mad::mad:

So I am not around......
On a good note we have planned 30 plus camping days already......:d:beer:

No pink rzr ride for Bogger:(

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Val won't let us borrow it for the weekend?
Well all my bad news is confirmed...:rant:
Val's sister planned her parents 50th wedding anniversary party Jamboree weekend...

I know they have been married 50 years,,poor guy:eek:

But the party weekend is just wrong:mad::mad:

So I am not around......
On a good note we have planned 30 plus camping days already......:d:beer:

No pink rzr ride for Bogger:(

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Val won't let us borrow it for the weekend?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Maybe you can...:beer:

But I rolled it last year and I can't drive it without her permission again...:(

Top Bottom