2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

OOOO LD we are in 11 and we will have shooters as well....they might b whiskey but hey it wont matter by the time they comeout anyways HAHAHAHA!
We didnt do to many meet and greets last year!! We kept waiting for this "SO CALLED WELCOME COMMITTEE" and they were a no show!! But maybe they were already to pizzed by that time to make any rounds....... hmmmm either way we are pretty pumped this will probably be our only rally this year :beer::beer::beer:

===== /QUOTE ====

We were "rounding" until about 3:30am... I think thats when arrf dropped me off at my picnic table....

Were u guys driving in really small isolated circle rounds? Cause we were up partying LATE!! And no one came to even try and get a beer or 2?? I think u should be ashamed Bog!! U have a rep to uphold!! Hahahaha either way make ur rounds to campsite 11 there will be a beer there for ya :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Were u guys driving in really small isolated circle rounds? Cause we were up partying LATE!! And no one came to even try and get a beer or 2?? I think u should be ashamed Bog!! U have a rep to uphold!! Hahahaha either way make ur rounds to campsite 11 there will be a beer there for ya :)

Quiet and Shy.... wallflower-esque... I'm working on being more social and outgoing

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You're on the list!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're on the list!===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

YAY!!!!! I made the cut :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OOOO LD we are in 11 and we will have shooters as well....they might b whiskey but hey it wont matter by the time they comeout anyways HAHAHAHA!
We didnt do to many meet and greets last year!! We kept waiting for this "SO CALLED WELCOME COMMITTEE" and they were a no show!! But maybe they were already to pizzed by that time to make any rounds....... hmmmm either way we are pretty pumped this will probably be our only rally this year :beer::beer::beer:

Nice, your just up and across a few sites, really close to me and white6 & whoever else buddies up with us.. party, party!!

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Whoot Whoot!!! Just booked a site :beer: Not sure on the number yet but will post soon. Jello shooter stop #3 or is it #4?? haha :cool:

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score

Lol! I know one of the welcome committee members personally, and I can vouch for him that he was most definitely too pizzed to get there, and I am quite sure he lost his flashlight!!!

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We brought trays and trays of jello shots last year....they just never made it out of our campsite :d Will try again this year but ya cant blame me for gettin snacky throughout the day and eating them all.

Rather than running out again......I will supply the Mud Wrestling Ring this year. Hopefully there is enough room on my site!! So guys....now would be a great time to go shopping for your banana hammocks :p You may aloso add a super hero type cape if you feel it.
Please remember to bring a robe as well.

:danceMsn:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We brought trays and trays of jello shots last year....they just never made it out of our campsite :d Will try again this year but ya cant blame me for gettin snacky throughout the day and eating them all.

Rather than running out again......I will supply the Mud Wrestling Ring this year. Hopefully there is enough room on my site!! So guys....now would be a great time to go shopping for your banana hammocks :p You may aloso add a super hero type cape if you feel it.

ric in a banana hammock...i just threw up a little in my mouth:eek::d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its essentially random camping, with some outhouses thrown down there to accomodate everyone down there. Grassy open field.

The folks from up top come down to welcome you and visit, it's customary for the host to provide beer during the welcoming session. :d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I do believe Catman is the main event since it didn't happen last year :eek:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoot Whoot!!! Just booked a site :beer: Not sure on the number yet but will post soon. Jello shooter stop #3 or is it #4?? haha :cool:

white6 and i are in site # 22 and will have jello shooters. Mudd kitty is in site # 11 and will have jello shooters as well..

Think we need to start a shooter site list??? haha

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same as last year,of course!

Too cool, my hands an knee's won't get sore crawling that short distance. And if I get to tired I can stop at boggers picnik table for a rest.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Onepointfive!!!!!!!!!