2011 april conditons

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine's still ready to roll!!!

I wasnt referring to you guys but if your up for it lets go, even if its during the week....sales calls in McBride.

You sure ......?

I thought you put your away last weekend as well. Just talked to my buddy that bought the new cats and he put his away last week-end too. These pictures make my thumb very itchy.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Belle Monday and the trail was unreal good for this time of year!About a foot of fresh up top!
Thanks for the Cookies and coffee Judy!
catmando!

Yes was an awesome time, and was great to see Barry and Judy again. Here's a few pics of the action and the star.

Attachments

• _DSC0370.jpg
    _DSC0370.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 489
  • _DSC0415.jpg
    _DSC0415.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 492
  • _DSC0433.jpg
    _DSC0433.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 495
  • _DSC0444.jpg
    _DSC0444.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 485
  • _DSC0460.jpg
    _DSC0460.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 493
  • _DSC0474.jpg
    _DSC0474.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 479
  • _DSC0480.jpg
    _DSC0480.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 490
  • _DSC0482.jpg
    _DSC0482.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 486

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up at the Renshaw parking lot last nite and the guys thought that there was 10-12 inches of new up top. said it was great spring riding but trail a bit rough, they were not complaining about the trail, just a comment.

I like how you left out why you were up at the parking lot ;) Thanks for the tow! I had a little brain fart :d Seemed like a good place to park:rolleyes: Oh well nice to meet you. :beer: Had a great weekend just got home. Rode Lucelle today the trail was perfect, little skinny on fresh snow. Should have listened to Glenn and went to Bell. We found way more snow in Renshaw, great for this time of year!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
We're coming out to McBride this Thursday.

Just wondering if the weather was cold enough last night - or possibly tonight - to allow the Renshaw trail to be groomed one more time. Rest of the week looks like it will be too warm overnight.

We're coming - regardless - just hoping from 1 or 2 more smooth rides up Renshaw.

Thanks

Renshaw is being groomed this evening(tuesday) and the groomer is hoping to groom again thursday or friday, it is supposed to get fairly cold, but right now we are playing it by ear. Renshaw will be charged Wednesday morning as it will be groomed so remember to stop at the shack.

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode renshaw today, the top parking lot is dry, lower is a mud pit, the trail to the ticket booth is a mud trail... The first few meters of trail has some bare spots, but the rest of the trail was in great shape... Snow at the top was about 6" and settling fast.

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do have pics, but I won't be able to post em till we get home of saturday... By then it won't be much info for this weekend. :( sorry

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is best to park at renshaw trail top or bottom

top parking lots, there are 2, a lower and the main one, both will work for you.
there is no parking at the collection shack.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Just a note on the trail conditions, word is that Bell has the best trail out of all three hills, still lots of snow and nice and firm. Renshaw was groomed tuesday night for wednesday morning and has only had 18 riders so will not be groomed for friday morning but it will be groomed again friday night for saturday morning. Lucille still has lots of snow as well and is in good condition.

Have a great weekend!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Unless your special like some of us, hey Flygirl? LOL!:beer:

Depends Riverjet, whatcha gonna bring me? :d LOL

However seriously, you cannot drive up the trail yet, Rod went and checked the parking area just past the bridge at 2km and there is like 2 feet of snow, it is way to deep to park there, the snow starts just past the shack by the gate so unfortunately your gonna have to ride some mud. I have heard once you get past the mud it's actually pretty nice up there, we have even had small amounts of snow this week!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
The guy who took his quad up lucielle was a local who doesn't sled he just quads. It has pissed alot of local people off. And we do know exactly who it was.

Did Ya let it be known to this person ???

Top Bottom