2011 april conditons

Sled Den

Reaction score
Getting word of great snow up renshaw. Guys are saying anywhere between 12-18" of fresh:eek: come on down and take in the beautiful weekend that is in store. Partly cloudy and sun for Sat and Sun.

m7 carver

Reaction score
Getting word of great snow up renshaw. Guys are saying anywhere between 12-18" of fresh:eek: come on down and take in the beautiful weekend that is in store. Partly cloudy and sun for Sat and Sun.

i was up on renshaw on thursday and there was a good foot and a half of fresh but ended the day early as buddy hurt his ankle hurt his ankle

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Was back into the blackwater today. It was snowing snow damn hard :eek: we stopped for lunch and had a bit of a wiener roast. After lunch I could not find my sled :nono: it was a good thing I carry a spare beacon in my handle bar bag:cool: AND it was turned on or we wouldn't have found it. After we located the signal it took over an hour to dig ur out. Wow what a day :rolleyes:

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
18-20 inches of fresh at Renshaw today. Few flurries went through otherwise blue bird day. Great spring riding. Some pics from today

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was back into the blackwater today. It was snowing snow damn hard :eek: we stopped for lunch and had a bit of a wiener roast. After lunch I could not find my sled :nono: it was a good thing I carry a spare beacon in my handle bar bag:cool: AND it was turned on or we wouldn't have found it. After we located the signal it took over an hour to dig ur out. Wow what a day :rolleyes:

Now that sounds promising. Good to hear. thanks.

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was back into the blackwater today. It was snowing snow damn hard we stopped for lunch and had a bit of a wiener roast. After lunch I could not find my sled it was a good thing I carry a spare beacon in my handle bar bag AND it was turned on or we wouldn't have found it. After we located the signal it took over an hour to dig ur out. Wow what a day

how in the h@ll do you lose your sled during a weeinie roast i need to know

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was back into the blackwater today. It was snowing snow damn hard we stopped for lunch and had a bit of a wiener roast. After lunch I could not find my sled it was a good thing I carry a spare beacon in my handle bar bag AND it was turned on or we wouldn't have found it. After we located the signal it took over an hour to dig ur out. Wow what a day

Happy April Fools Day!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ya april fools for sure
18-24 inches for sure in the blackwater and anthills. see ya

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Happy April Fools Day!

dohh!!!!! ok you got me:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a gooder there darc. Had alot of reports of wicked snow up all hills the past few days. The weather is decent today. And they are calling for a bunch more fresh snow this coming week.

skylinegtr

Reaction score
That was a gooder there darc. Had alot of reports of wicked snow up all hills the past few days. The weather is decent today. And they are calling for a bunch more fresh snow this coming week.

hey glen sorry to hear about your baby,had plans to come down this week but I had to punch him out,the trip is up in the air I guess. lol:bowdown:

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Just a note to say its been beautiful weather for spring riding, Renshaw will be groomed again tonight(sat) for Sunday Morning, I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Top Bottom