2010 Summit What do I need?

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On top of what these guys are saying i would yank that sway bar and switch the left and right ski's so that outside kneel is to the inside makes for better sidehiling and easier boondocking. If your 5'10+ switch riser for a 10 inch and pull that riser back so your standing with the front of the toes inline with your front suspension bolts. 190+ pounds switch those torsion springs out for next heaviest ones makes a big difference. Mod that kill switch turn it to the front of the bars so there is no accidental hitting it when climbing. Spare fuel is another goody you can always drop it when you get to your riding area so your not carrying it with ya.

Take an avy course and practice with that beacon.

LetItSnow:xmas-smiley-010:

notdeadyet

Reaction score
Gents

I just got a brand new sled from my fiancee for christmas and its been 10 years since I have owned one. So what should I be buying for this thing so I am mountain ready?

first get the girl down the ilse... then trade in for a arctic cat.......:cool::cool::cool:

couldnt ressist...........no one else has a sense of funny

ndy

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first get the girl down the ilse... then trade in for a arctic cat.......:cool::cool::cool:

couldnt ressist...........no one else has a sense of funny

ndy

I agree with getting the girl down the Isle....But why trade for the Cat?
I didn't see anywhere in this post where he needed a girls sled for his wife
Bahahahahaha....lol.

Top Bottom