2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

94fordguy

Haha, yep, a little over 300 pics:eek: haven't yet downloaded them to the computer as I have not been feeling very well today, I think coming back into the US literally made me sick.

I will be sorting through and uploading them soon and then I'll have some gooders to share:d

Thanks to all my friends for the great week in Canada, I had a ton of fun:d:beer:

More thanks to come soon as I recover a bit and get un-packed:beer:

So I thought I had better follow up on this even though I simply don't know what to say......

Thanks to Everyone on the SNOWANDMUD staff for all their work on the event, TylerG for much of the planning, Ron for dealing with SRD and making the Saturday S&M ride a great success, Mrs. Polcat for organizing the potluck Saturday night, and Lyle and his helpers for setting off a first rate fireworks show!!!:beer:

It was great to meet sooooo many new faces, I can't recall how many people walked up and recognized me and said hello, but it was certainly good to meet you all, everyone was very friendly and thus I had a great time. I hate to leave anyone out, but I want to say thanks to Sumx54, Sweigh, Gascan, Mallard D69, Bruser, RMK700, Emmaa, Buck50, Sledderdoc, Bogger, Plio7, Sledderglen & Wendy, Major, Hadster, Arff, ALL of my friends in the Boondockers club; Terry and Hugette from TTPowersports, Pipes and his Wife Shelly, Don and Shannon and family (the Polcats), Mattmedic and Jeepchic and family, Quadtrash 668, lilyellafella, Medler, Fossy, and everyone else that I met that I may have left out. You all showed me another great time in Canada and its one I am glad I made the trip up for.

Also, I'd like to say thanks to S&M for the gift of the lounge chair, that thing is AWESOME, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! I was quite surprised to get such a nice gift for coming up to party with you guys, it means a lot and I know I will put it to good use so thanks again:d:beer:

Thanks also to Ric and Curtis for showing up to the party too, it was great meeting you guys at Mountain Mania 3 in Revelstoke and I was hoping to see you guys again so it was awesome to see you 2 show up even though you 'weren't there' LOL:beer:

Thanks to all for a great week, hope to do it again next year!:d:beer::cool:

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
better start rehearsing your next dance moves :d:beer:

Wife of many numbers has already stated Mike will start training in December, she will have the stipper pole installed in the garage by then. She says he has moves we haven't seen yet :eek: not sure I want pictures of next years event :d

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife of many numbers has already stated Mike will start training in December, she will have the stipper pole installed in the garage by then. She says he has moves we haven't seen yet :eek: not sure I want pictures of next years event :d

Not sure if I wanna make it now.....:eek::eek::p

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score