2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldnt drop the trailer off in your stall before you got there , that just wouldnt be right . They let me park it right behind the fence till wednesday then we can make a plann :):):):beer::beer:

Should be there between 3 or 6 on Wednesday, don't want to miss out on TG's free beer, gives me some drinking time :eek:

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that next year, I am going to take this whole week off so I can spend more than 2 and a half days trying to get to know everyone.:beer: I didn't realize that so many ppl were heading out early....kinda jealous:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that next year, I am going to take this whole week off so I can spend more than 2 and a half days trying to get to know everyone.:beer: I didn't realize that so many ppl were heading out early....kinda jealous:d

Good idea. Most of the people that are heading out early are there as volunteers to get the trail cleared ready for the family ride, get the fire wood cut for Friday and Saturday night, put up signage and banners or what have you so that everyone has a great organized fun weekend event.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ohh, can't forget we also need to dig and fill the mud pit for the anticipated mud wrestling match with Catmando, skinny bitch and Sled momma....... This is the E ticket event matchup to end all matchups. All ticket sales $1 / per will go towards next years campout...... :d Sorry Lyle, but your gonna get your azz kicked :eek:.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
A mud wrestling pit you say...

secret_garden_mud_wrestle2_420x300.jpg

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good idea. Most of the people that are heading out early are there as volunteers to get the trail cleared ready for the family ride, get the fire wood cut for Friday and Saturday night, put up signage and banners or what have you so that everyone has a great organized fun weekend event.
Well that is excellent. A big thanks to all who is involved in making this weekend awesome!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that is excellent. A big thanks to all who is involved in making this weekend awesome!

I agree, there have been a fair number of people organizing the weekend events i.e. potluck dinner, kids day at the camp ground for those that wont be on the ride, the trail organizers, the welcoming committee (that's me and bogger and mike#####) going around saying hi and letting everyone buy us beers :d, Out West camp ground for allowing the facility to be used for such an event, the fireworks dudes who do a great job that brings a smile to everyone's face.

So don't be shy, slap some of these people on the back on the weekend and say fawk you guy's did a great job. Makes them want to do it all again next year. :d

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, there have been a fair number of people organizing the weekend events i.e. potluck dinner, kids day at the camp ground for those that wont be on the ride, the trail organizers, the welcoming committee (that's me and bogger and mike#####) going around saying hi and letting everyone buy us beers :d, Out West camp ground for allowing the facility to be used for such an event, the fireworks dudes who do a great job that brings a smile to everyone's face.

So don't be shy, slap some of these people on the back on the weekend and say fawk you guy's did a great job. Makes them want to do it all again next year. :d

That's a big job with a lot of responsibilities for just 3 guys. I better tag along just in case you need help.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you need a hand cutting firewood on thurs.or friday come and get me at #5 will be bringing chainsaw this year

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be more than happy to help with the firewood cutting and trail clearing etc, Ill also help with the beer drinking:d:beer::beer:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you are going to have any snow and mud gear there?? Like hats or shirts for sale?? Cause I would really like to get something like that!

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you are going to have any snow and mud gear there?? Like hats or shirts for sale?? Cause I would really like to get something like that!

had some last year on saturday night.. so should this year (i hope)

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Been looking forward to this weekend since......last year:d You still need more wings for Sat nite? Thats what we were planning to bring. Could still alter that if you think something else would be needed.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
there are already some ppl out there, some leaving today, and i leave tomorrow! :d

All loaded!!!Just doin final check around the homestead and awaaaaaaaaaaaaay we go.:d:d
Got the neighbors keepin tabs on the teenagers:eek::eek:

Top Bottom