2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think for BC residence you might be able to get away with no registration but your a NOGO without insurance :eek: but really... who doesn't ride without insurance :confused: :d :beer: :d

BCers as it costs an arm and a leg......:eek::d

Bigdaddy00

Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE: Anyone who is NOT registered in the Campground (overflow or regular site) will NOT be able to partake in this event.

Do you have a special member or anything to come to this? I just talk to Kerry and some room left in over flow. Tryen to get a couple or 2 to come with me. Thats the only thing to do is get registered and then PM TylerG is that right,or is more?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey just wondering about the BC folks with out registration on the our quads/bikes, what do we do about that?

all you need is your insurance and to be save a bill of sale if you are worried.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Book a spot, let TG know and bring :beer::beer::beer::beer:, all newbies need to meet & greet & it's great when you bring beer to do so :d

Do you have a special member or anything to come to this? I just talk to Kerry and some room left in over flow. Tryen to get a couple or 2 to come with me. Thats the only thing to do is get registered and then PM TylerG is that right,or is more?

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Book a spot, let TG know and bring :beer::beer::beer::beer:, all newbies need to meet & greet & it's great when you bring beer to do so :d

I'm a newbie!! Will bring beer for you guys but I am stickin to vodka! I think I will need to bring a wagon to drag along behind me.....

:gathering:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm a newbie!! Will bring beer for you guys but I am stickin to vodka! I think I will need to bring a wagon to drag along behind me.....

:gathering:

I can bring along the tub trailer if that would help.........

Deere-trailer.jpg

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty much what I have.....should I bring the black one or the orange one?? Decisions decisions!!!

Top Bottom