2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How come every other thing in our lives comes so fast but the days are dragging waiting for the campout!!!!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out there today checking out the trails, pretty dry for this time of year. Sumx54 was that you with the RZR down in that camp up the road?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do we need to bring a supply????????????

Attachments

• pg2_a_aleve_300.jpg
    pg2_a_aleve_300.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 191

Bigdaddy00

Reaction score
Yes, just booked my site with Kerry and emailed TylerG........just stoked for this weekend and looking forward to meet all you great folks.:d And will bring :beer::beer::beer::beer: for a meet and greet.......lol

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Was out there today checking out the trails, pretty dry for this time of year. Sumx54 was that you with the RZR down in that camp up the road?

Could of been. I was at the bottom of the hill just below the campground working on some clean up at the "overflow" area. My son was on a quad and I was in the rzr with my daughter. Or maybe you seen us up the highway at the little dirtbike track :confused: my son would of been on his ktm. Were you guys on the two ups? Should of stopped by for a brewski :beer: :d

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could of been. I was at the bottom of the hill just below the campground working on some clean up at the "overflow" area. My son was on a quad and I was in the rzr with my daughter. Or maybe you seen us up the highway at the little dirtbike track :confused: my son would of been on his ktm. Were you guys on the two ups? Should of stopped by for a brewski :beer: :d

No guess we didn't see you, I talked to Karri when we got there and she said you had just left with the RZR. We headed up the powerline for a ways and on the way back we rode the gravel just at the bottom of the campground hill and saw a couple campers with a rzr there, thought afterwards it might be you. Might come out again Monday for a ride, i'll stop in.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright folks, there seems to be some confusion.

#1. We are not 100% sold out. There are approximately 15 stalls left in the overflow area at $20 per night.

#2. Prizes are always welcome, I have sponsorship letters ready to go for anyone who requires them.

#3. This is NOT a public event. Only those that are registered in the campground that receive their wrist bands from Kerry will be welcome.

Thanks!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Alright folks, there seems to be some confusion.

#1. We are not 100% sold out. There are approximately 15 stalls left in the overflow area at $20 per night.

#2. Prizes are always welcome, I have sponsorship letters ready to go for anyone who requires them.

#3. This is NOT a public event. Only those that are registered in the campground that receive their wrist bands from Kerry will be welcome.

Thanks!

Confusion:confused::confused::confused:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
we have to wear a fagy wrist band all weekend.....wtf.....they better be some high quality hand breaded friendship bracelets made by none other than tg himself.

here is a small instrcutional videa for you tyler.......i want read and white please.....

:d

WTF is read and white????......and since you where gay enough to youtube it you will have to make 1 for everyone....I want bleen and purange please

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF is read and white????......and since you where gay enough to youtube it you will have to make 1 for everyone....I want bleen and purange please

Good thing Plio is in school....:eek:

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
we have to wear a fagy wrist band all weekend.....wtf.....they better be some high quality hand breaded friendship bracelets made by none other than tg himself.

here is a small instrcutional videa for you tyler.......i want read and white please.....

:d

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWkZoHVjmqI[/media]

me thinks you two are in the same spelling class as Dooryder.....:eek::eek::d

Top Bottom