2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You want maybeee me and bogger take it out for a honk for ya :eek:, just offerin....

My parents are a mile and a 1/4 north of you.....

and my quad is in Alberta, I'm in Manitoba :(

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where, who needs my help.....?

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did someone say truckload of beer???

Looks like my plea has been answered. The "truck" has found a spot. I'm sure many of you will find the truck at the Jamboree, just follow the cheers.

See you guys in a few months, if not sooner!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweigh, just show up to Streaker Lane or Stumble Drive someone will make room for ya.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Good news...

Kerry called me back and she now has us booked into a serviced lot from the first onwards. Not gonna say which spot, but I'm sure it'll be rockin! Now I have to finish installing that 600watt stereo in my trailer. That and talk to Darcy about a quad for the weekend. :beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Good news...

Kerry called me back and she now has us booked into a serviced lot from the first onwards. Not gonna say which spot, but I'm sure it'll be rockin! Now I have to finish installing that 600watt stereo in my trailer. That and talk to Darcy about a quad for the weekend. :beer:

see you on the 5th

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Looks like my plea has been answered. The "truck" has found a spot. I'm sure many of you will find the truck at the Jamboree, just follow the cheers.

See you guys in a few months, if not sooner!

Would "that truck" have some sort of emblem on the side? ;)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's room for you Lexy, we should have more than enough room to double up. The motorhome is 31 feet, we can push the trailer off to the side. The stalls are huge.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
There's room for you Lexy, we should have more than enough room to double up. The motorhome is 31 feet, we can push the trailer off to the side. The stalls are huge.

Looks like me,you, booger,onepointfive are all in a row.I'm sure we could squeeeeeze Lexy in there somewhere:d:d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like me,you, booger,onepointfive are all in a row.I'm sure we could squeeeeeze Lexy in there somewhere:d:d

I have a feeling there won't be much sleep on that end of the campground..... better start tuning up my liver too

Top Bottom