2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great 5 day weekend, I remember most of it :confused: Big Thanks go out to everyone involved and Darcy(SumX54) for picking up brake pads for the Teryx friday aft. Fun meeting everyone if I can put a face to a name for half the peeps I met I'll be doing good. Darren(mach123) hope the girls had a good time, Matt(ICANAM) you and your guitar are welcome around our fire anytime:beer: & last I'm glad we could share the fine art of Beersbee with some newbie players and new friends at our site down in the ghetto:d:beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Anytime DJ, it was a great ride. We are heading to the Big Horn this weekend, you should come on out.

Thats one HELL of a travel unit you got there Todd........

Was very cool to meet you guys...cool to meet a bunch of new people, few more years and I might be able to remember some names....

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anytime DJ, it was a great ride. We are heading to the Big Horn this weekend, you should come on out.

I would love too !! Unfortunatly my quad is need of repair(hopefully something simple like a coil) and on Sat. we have a Pig Roast to attend .

Next time we head out that way I will let you know... i think the end of the month to the cabin in Nordegg.

Last edited:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Nice to meet you funtimes. Was fun partying in the middle of the road in the middle of the night! lol :beer::d:beer:

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to meet you funtimes. Was fun partying in the middle of the road in the middle of the night! lol :beer::d:beer:

Same to you Doc. it was nice to meet you as well. lots of good peeps out there.:d:beer:

Can't wait untill next year..

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
a big thankyou to all the organizer and sponsors what a blast great riding and came back with no broken parts fire works were better than most towns have and thanks murrey for the great ride on friday

x2 Murray thanks for the tour .............. :beer::beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Well as a quadding jamboree newbie..............................i wasn't there, and can't remember if i had a good time for the most part, but i'm sure i did.....i have to thank $1.50 and crew, bogger and plio and fams, and sledderdoc and mike###'s and sweigh and the beck crew for puttin' up with me and rknight111 and machz as neighbours. Thanks to tylerg for an absolutely awesome event. Thanks for hospitality offered by everyone, as we'd walk past a campsite and beers were always offered. Thanks to the boondockers for the beers and good times. Thanks to mrs. Polcat for the awesome potluck(and i missed out on the cheesecake - and i even tried to hide it;)). Thanks to outwest for the facility. Thanks to catmando and his crew for the awesome fireworks. Thanks to everyone that cleaned up, and to hottie dj for her performance. Congrats to all the guys that took part in the male dance off(pole dancing). Thanks to honda310r and cs for the fireball shots. Thanks to lady dirt and the others for the jello shots. And i wondered why i was so foggy in the morning. Thanks to dale dalueg for the fire bombs and smoke bomb(that looked like boggers fogger quad). Thanks to chris for helping chop up the fire wood with myself, bogger and tyler...... Thanks to everyone that showed up to partake in the jamboree. I thought everyone made it feel like a family reunion the 2 days i wasn't there.........;). Thanks to sledderglen and murminator for helpin out on the rides. Thanks to everyone that came to checkpoint 3 and put up with my cigar smoke, and bad tunes we had playin(jr highmark downloaded the music for me). Thanks to sbr and mrs. And daughter for dropping out for a few hours -- was a surprise. It was great meeting lots of you for the first time, and we'll see most of you all at the sled show. Thanks to all the sponsors and everyone that donated door prizes and gifts. I hope i never forgot anyone. We never got to take the commander for a ride as we worked checkpoint 3, but heard lotsa rave reviews about it, especially the shock travel/suspension it has and the incredible power output. Murminator and i rode the trail backwards looking for straglers and spotted bogger(fogger) probably a mile away across a valley, as we thought there might be a fire, and turned out to be bogger's quad....hahahahaha. Glad you guys turned around, because the trail badly deteriorated from the rain and the little creeks and waterholes were getting quite bad and the one was almost impassable, as even murminator got stuck..... Great trail ride, thanks mostly to brian beebe and his boys, and anyone else that helped him. And thanks to everyone that i may have forgot to mention, that i should have. Lotsa folks helpin' other folks out, was good to see. And special thanks to rknight111 for letting me stay in his trailer and mostly for starting up this site, and making this event possible to begin with. Our family will be out full force next year, as even jr highmark tried to talk my wifey into letting him take the minivan out saturday after he got off work, but never succeeded as he's only 16 years old still. Thanks to my wifey for letting me go(as i never showed up, remember)........................... Til next year.

I will be posting lotsa pics tonite when i get home from work............

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats one HELL of a travel unit you got there Todd........

Was very cool to meet you guys...cool to meet a bunch of new people, few more years and I might be able to remember some names....

Thanks Ian, it was great to finally meet you and Mike####### and the rest of the gang. Hopefully we don't have to wait another year to do it all again.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love too !! Unfortunatly my quad is need of repair(hopefully something simple like a coil) and on Sat. we have a Pig Roast to attend .

Next time we head out that way I will let you know... i think the end of the month to the cabin in Nordegg.

For sure, give me a call.:beer::beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow did you take notes LOL!Good on ya Ric.It was a success across the board,Thanks to Tylerg for spearheading the whole thing,Once again everyone had fun and it just gets better every year,I have no Idea how this could get much better but with this crew we will find a way I assure you.I want to thank the guys that helped me with the fireworks as it would not be possible with out lots of help.Fossy and summit for helping me set up the shells and barages as well as medler,arf,and mattmedic for laying out tarps in the mud and setting up the cakes,For those of you who dont know these guys medler,mattmedic and arf are all professional firefighters,made me feel a little safer.All 5 guys are not only goodfriends but awsome volunteers and this could not have been a success without you guys.Thanks for your help and watching my back.Last I would like to thank Rainy Creek Powersports,Graham Constuction and all the rest that donated fireworks so we could light up the sky.See ya next year!
catmando!

Attachments

• P7100067.jpg
    P7100067.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 46

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Well ,,,what can i say,i got home last night but for the 40 oz. flue i had on sunday made me go to bed early..

IT WAS A AWESOME TIME AS USUAL ,,I THINK I COULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT COMPETING AGAINST MIKE#'SS AND TYLER FOR POLE DANCING ,SLIGHTLY EMBARRASSING THE NEXT MORNING ,,BUT WHAT THE HECK,WE ARE ALL FRIENDS.

A HUGE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT ,,I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT EVERYONE,BUT ,,,THANKS.....
LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR ALLREADY,,,MAYBE SOME OF US CAN PLAN A SMALLER CAMPOUT LATER THIS SUMMER...

CHEERS ..........MIKE

AND TO THE NEW PEOPLE I MET ,,THAT I DON'T REMEMBER MEETING ,,,,HELLO AGAIN

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score