2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE arff ====

I already started Sunday at Big Horn Dam and then the Jamboree.

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

You get service out there?

I am at Big Horn dam now. And yes at out west with enough beer cans connected phone will work. Bring me beer and I will drink them and show you. :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All packed and ready to go!! I'll be there as soon as I can figure out how to get the trailer there!! LOL

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That'a a great profile pic Taryn...see you guys out there next week. I roll out today to get some riding in before all the drinking starts.

have fun and post some pictures of today's ride if you can. see you on wednesday :d:beer:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found a ride that we will set up at the Jamboree, who wants to go first.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe7ALb0642A&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Hell ya I'm in for that.:d

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm going to be packed and loaded up today. Wednesday won't come quick enough. :rant: :D

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I have question...... I know its called Rocky Mountain House but I have never been there and this is my first year riding and im totally a wussy when it comes to going down really steep hills!! I dont mind going up so much but down is REALLY SCARY!! So is it mountain trails and steep climbs :eek::eek:??

lol i have actually refused to go down a really steep bank and my man came back up to drive my quad down........lol in my own defence I will eventually be able to im just a little scardy kitty still..............

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Hey I have question...... I know its called Rocky Mountain House but I have never been there and this is my first year riding and im totally a wussy when it comes to going down really steep hills!! I dont mind going up so much but down is REALLY SCARY!! So is it mountain trails and steep climbs :eek::eek:??

lol i have actually refused to go down a really steep bank and my man came back up to drive my quad down........lol in my own defence I will eventually be able to im just a little scardy kitty still..............

No worries mudd kitty ;) The hills are not that steep and I/we have absolutley no problem helping you or anyone else through a spot you do not feel comfortable doing. Cheerz :beer:

Top Bottom