2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got approval on my vacation time, so I'll be joining the fun starting Wednesday night! My riding partner(dad) is ditching me for a wedding this year, so I'm flying solo and need some people to ride with.

Who is going to be riding Thursday/Friday and wants some company? Ideally something a little more.... Adventurous... But I'll take anything!

I will be there Wednesday.........

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there on Wednesday fur sure. :d

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there on Wednesday fur sure. :d

Holy crap, you guys are going to be burnt out before the weekend hits. I will be there Thursday, and am afraid of the whole "get pizzed too early and can't make the rest of the weekend cause I'm a bed sh!ttin wussy" thing.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Finally got approval on my vacation time, so I'll be joining the fun starting Wednesday night! My riding partner(dad) is ditching me for a wedding this year, so I'm flying solo and need some people to ride with.

Who is going to be riding Thursday/Friday and wants some company? Ideally something a little more.... Adventurous... But I'll take anything!

works for me :d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, you guys are going to be burnt out before the weekend hits. I will be there Thursday, and am afraid of the whole "get pizzed too early and can't make the rest of the weekend cause I'm a bed sh!ttin wussy" thing.

That's actually week 2 of riding for me,,,:beer::beer:will help

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'll be there on Wed. too.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SumX54 what are the site arrangements down the hill, free for all, first come best spots? or are site drawn up and designated. :beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im putting a First Aid plan into place and need some assistance for this event.

Who has first Aid, Please PM me if you can be tagged as a first aid person.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well, i know several people that will be there with extensive medical and cpr training, but none of it will be worth a chit once we all get 2 beers into us!!!!!!! basically you are asking for a DD for the WHOLE weekend of somebody with CPR training.................good luck on that quest...........by the way, let me know when you find the holy grail too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well, i know several people that will be there with extensive medical and cpr training, but none of it will be worth a chit once we all get 2 beers into us!!!!!!! basically you are asking for a DD for the WHOLE weekend of somebody with CPR training.................good luck on that quest...........by the way, let me know when you find the holy grail too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During the rides in the day we need people if required, in the evening back at camp, you can drink all you want. We do not encourage drinking and riding.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
During the rides in the day we need people if required, in the evening back at camp, you can drink all you want. We do not encourage drinking and riding.
me neither. at night is a differnt story. i thought you meant all day long. i'm pretty sure there will be many multiple people that can fulfill this roll throughout the DAY, ie sledderDOC or mattMEDIC, but come night time may be a different deal all together

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me neither. at night is a differnt story. i thought you meant all day long. i'm pretty sure there will be many multiple people that can fulfill this roll throughout the DAY, ie sledderDOC or mattMEDIC, but come night time may be a different deal all together

jeepchic is a nurse, and i know a few others that have their basic first aid with CPR, but they haven't had to use it, so don't know if they will be of any help.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jeepchic is a nurse, and i know a few others that have their basic first aid with CPR, but they haven't had to use it, so don't know if they will be of any help.

The Mrs. is also a nurse. We carry a EMT bag with all the goodies in the motor home, with three kids and power sports it sometimes comes in handy :)

Top Bottom