2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I got the Hot Dogs and Ketchup covered ... well the hot dogs for sure but I'll have to check the Best Before date on the ketchup to be sure :confused:

bulk ones or the all beef schneiders?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
medler, Quagmire+

The cowboy is here..LOL

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for those arriving July 7th there is 22 more days!!!!, and don't forget that we are having a potluck supper on Saturday. if you want to partake just go to the Potluck thread and say what you are bringing so i can add it to the list, or send me a pm. Thanks! :d

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am booked into the overflow camping...is it the campground on the west side of the road at the bottom of the hill? West campground I think it is called? And I am assuming I can use my generator there?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I am booked into the overflow camping...is it the campground on the west side of the road at the bottom of the hill? West campground I think it is called? And I am assuming I can use my generator there?

No it is not the campground on the West side of the road. Its right across the road from that on the East side. Yes you can run a generator.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it is not the campground on the West side of the road. Its right across the road from that on the East side. Yes you can run a generator.

What's it looking like down there when it's wet? Sumx, we're camping down southfork thurs night, no mama's coming out till friday aft so pop out for a few and a ride friday if not booked up, you'll find me just look for the turdx:rant:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
What's it looking like down there when it's wet? Sumx, we're camping down southfork thurs night, no mama's coming out till friday aft so pop out for a few and a ride friday if not booked up, you'll find me just look for the turdx:rant:

With all the rain we've had it looks very good in there. No problem wheeling a unit in. Pretty much all grass.
Pretty busy this weekend but I might slide over for a beer or 2 one evening. Near the bridge?

musicman

Reaction score
Anyone got room to double up on camp site?
20ft trailer, truck, 1 quad

[media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/images/smilies/image15.gif[/media]

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
With the list that Mrs. Polcat has going for the potluck ,,,I might have a tuff time gettin my drink on ....be like Trashy and pass out ..LMFAO

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Anyone got room to double up on camp site?
20ft trailer, truck, 1 quad (oh.... and 1 wife and 1 child)
[media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/images/smilies/image15.gif[/media]

Any luck in the overflow??Or is it full now??

Sorry i can't help ya .I am allready doubled up

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on!! Thanks man! I'll be there with bells on and ready to have a beer with you all!

Top Bottom