2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well folks, it took longer than I thought it would, but we are now Officially, COMPLETELY sold out!

Unless we have cancellations between now and the event.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So how many in attendence then

don't know for sure as we don't know how many people have decided to double up on sites, and that sort of thing, trying to figure it out. Probably won't have an official count till after the event.

TG

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well folks, it took longer than I thought it would, but we are now Officially, COMPLETELY sold out!

Unless we have cancellations between now and the event.

so now that we are completely sold out... how about we start on the potluck? i think it would be a good idea to find out how many ppl are interested in joining and what they would bring - that way we don't have everyone bringing the same appetizers, main course, or dessert.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so now that we are completely sold out... how about we start on the potluck? i think it would be a good idea to find out how many ppl are interested in joining and what they would bring - that way we don't have everyone bringing the same appetizers, main course, or dessert.

I can bring myself and my bib! LOL Just kidding... should we have a thread devoted to the potluck?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

I got the Hot Dogs and Ketchup covered ... well the hot dogs for sure but I'll have to check the Best Before date on the ketchup to be sure :confused:

Top Bottom