2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Mrs. is also a nurse. We carry a EMT bag with all the goodies in the motor home, with three kids and power sports it sometimes comes in handy :)
you probably have it stocked up with antibiotics for all those crazy groin rashes and open sores you keep getting!!!!!!!!!!!

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Mrs. is also a nurse. We carry a EMT bag with all the goodies in the motor home, with three kids and power sports it sometimes comes in handy :)

and i am guessing that you did send ron a PM to tell him right? he only wants ppl on the saturday during the event :d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Hey Dale's back!!!...Is this the REAL Dale or another imposter:confused::confused::confused:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dale's back!!!...Is this the REAL Dale or another imposter:confused::confused::confused:

Well lets see mike##### your a douche canoe, you have a lovely wife, Romeo loves the mud, I love your old T-bird that you didn't tell me you had for sale.....

You guess if it's me or not azzhat :eek:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you probably have it stocked up with antibiotics for all those crazy groin rashes and open sores you keep getting!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup fully stocked paramedic bag neck collars, collapsable back board, burn sprays, nebulizers, intubation etc the full load. Never travel without it when we are out with the power toy's.

Shhhhh about the rash thing dude that was a private moment between us.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Well....after a week and a half on the road, I just got back from NASCAR and had one hell of a good time in Cali. The camper is now unloaded and I'll either be loading it up again, or might be picking up a new toy hauler this week. In any case, we'll be out there next weekend and hope to meet up with many of you.

The pictures of NASCAR are posted on my Facebook page if anyone wants to see them. PM me for add info. Here's a couple samplers as we were hooked up with the 47 car on Fathers day and had a great time hanging with the team throughout the weekend.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 35

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Well lets see mike##### your a douche canoe, you have a lovely wife, Romeo loves the mud, I love your old T-bird that you didn't tell me you had for sale.....

You guess if it's me or not azzhat :eek:

Sounds like the REAL Dale:d

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The daughter , the parrott , and I are still on the waiting list :confused:hoefully we can get in because we sure met allot of good people and had a lot of fun last year .Ive got alot of days booked off this summer so if we cant get in maybe we will meet up somewhere else in the WEST country .

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The daughter , the parrott , and I are still on the waiting list :confused:hoefully we can get in because we sure met allot of good people and had a lot of fun last year .Ive got alot of days booked off this summer so if we cant get in maybe we will meet up somewhere else in the WEST country .

Hey Rap. You can double up with us if you want, between the motorhome and your trailer we should have enough room bud.

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be pretty cool but Im afraid you will be a bad influece lol:beer::beer::beer::beer:, can we both plug in ???

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just tallked to the boss ( Daughter ) and she thinks that would be way to fun and why am I even thinking abuot power ????:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be pretty cool but Im afraid you will be a bad influece lol:beer::beer::beer::beer:, can we both plug in ???

Yup, power a plenty we got a 50 amp stall. Bad influence pffft bogger is going to be there, need I say anything more.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A little reminder that we are accepting FIREWORKS donations at the campout if you would like to add too the stuff we will have we would be very gratefull!
Thanks catmando!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little reminder that we are accepting FIREWORKS donations at the campout if you would like to add too the stuff we will have we would be very gratefull!
Thanks catmando!

Hey kitty man. I have some fire works that I'll bring down. Last year was spectacular, you guys did a great job. So I figured bigger is better and if everyone brings a little something you guys should be able to light up the night sky :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Thanks catmando!

I picked up a few big ones the other day on the way back from the states. Couple big bazooka thing-a-majigs and a couple other multi launch tubes. Should be pretty cool.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
would anyone be willing to give me a ride to outwest for the jaboree? not sure if I'm going yet but if I do I will need a ride from Edmonton thanks

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would anyone be willing to give me a ride to outwest for the jaboree? not sure if I'm going yet but if I do I will need a ride from Edmonton thanks

Dooryder, we are heading out on the Wednesday and have room in the motorhome if you would like to catch a ride with the Mrs and the daughter (she's 11) so get that thought out of your mind now :d...... Just send me a pm if you are and I'll give you my cell number.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can stay with us in the motorhome until you folks show up also...... Should have mentioned that also.

Top Bottom