2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Last year sledder doc pulled out the biggest flashlight I've ever saw in my life.... So this year the smack challenge is down, lets see who can top the shoulder packing, freight train flashlight of doc's.......

I'm gonna bring a tazer and when bucky tries to kick me in the nads I'm gonna light him up....should do this as a grand finally to the fireworks show....the buck-light....:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That'll be so cool, you should beat doc hands down :d

I'm gonna bring a tazer and when bucky tries to kick me in the nads I'm gonna light him up....should do this as a grand finally to the fireworks show....the buck-light....:d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Isn't it also time to start working on DONATIONS for draw and door prizes........... Considering there are only 78 days till said event we should all start working on securing and or drumming up some donations? If anyone collects / receives anything drop a line to TG and he'll tell you what to do with it.

Thanks Dale, I will actually be starting a thread on this very topic tonight!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'll send my 330 lb buddy after you first so you use up that tazer!!!!!!! never fear booger, i gotz plans for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
don't be encouraging him......................:nono::nono:

Like I require encouragement..... remember the whole running scared versus running mad thing..... Besides I can hide easier.....surprise is my freind.....:d:d

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I require encouragement..... remember the whole running scared versus running mad thing..... Besides I can hide easier.....surprise is my freind.....:d:d
i also know where you will be staying. planning is my friend........

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Hey Tyler,can I switch spots???
Not sure I wanna be camped in between onepointfive and booger:eek::eek:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy I think I'm glad I missed the quick booking and got down the hill in "safe" part of the Ghetto. I know Darcy will be there, with white marker in hand:d:beer:

See the security dude in the back,.. who is he going to protect,.. the guys FROM the girls,.. dayum.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you guys can read this!
Camp-map-rev.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
lexy..... You got a tent?? I'm on 45, but already splitting the site with another trailer...........;)

We need your credit card to put all the rest of the sites on when you don't show up

Top Bottom