2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like we're neighbors Bucky...Gonna be a chit show!!!

...just sayin:d:d
me thinks so too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna have the wife's and babies in one camper, and me, buddy and bro-inlaw in another camper!!!! i have 49 and 54

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I got 56

Camp-map-rev.jpg

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The east way in is not for beginners, I found that way in by accident from Swan Lake and the hill climbs up are epic! I had to ride most of them with a flat tire and bent rim :nono:

Ya thats one long fricken climb in there. Trying to time all the washouts and rock shelves is fun :d ... on a flat too huh...lol I think at one point you climb for over two kms like that.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
YAH, right beside security... bahahahaha!! I guess your reputation proceeds you :d

I saw that ..... what is this security??? Don't think I saw that last year. Can they be bought? Will Bogger be in trouble?? Can one get Banned from the campground?? Do they like Beer?? :beer::d:beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I saw that ..... what is this security??? Don't think I saw that last year. Can they be bought? Will Bogger be in trouble?? Can one get Banned from the campground?? Do they like Beer?? :beer::d:beer:

SEcurity was in the same spot last year..... Right beside me!

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this sucks!!! i wanted to go to this but iam going to be in slave lake for a wedding that weekend!! gay!!!!

lol guess ill try for next year

outlaw525

Reaction score
HA HA yes there is a good 2km climb, it wasn't fun on a flat! The wash gets sketchy near the top too. Definitly a ride to remember....

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow busy in here today!!