2010 rush rmk

grygoose

Reaction score
Ya jsut lookign at that last night with my son! i tihnk it is an awesome lookign sled, however they almost should of made it in a bit longer track. I mean i am sure its purpose would be served with the 121", but a 136" would of been better. A little more versatile and mountain able that way if you were to put a 1"3/4 track or even a 2"! just hope they dont haev the problems with this one, the way they did when the 05 900's and 09 assaults came out!

All4Traction

Reaction score
The new RMK wont have the same rear suspension

First of all, it'll be too heavy
second, probably kinda tough to get a tunnel around the rear suspension.

I wouldnt hold your breath for it becoming a longtrack sled, im sure someone could find a way around it, but it wont become a production rmk

Probably would be fairly easy to make one into a 136, and throw a bigger lug track on with some slight modifications

thats my 2cents :)

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new RMK wont have the same rear suspension

First of all, it'll be too heavy
second, probably kinda tough to get a tunnel around the rear suspension.

I wouldnt hold your breath for it becoming a longtrack sled, im sure someone could find a way around it, but it wont become a production rmk

Probably would be fairly easy to make one into a 136, and throw a bigger lug track on with some slight modifications

thats my 2cents :)
your right, it could be the same design but completely different becuase the track would have to run through that rear pivot arm, 136 would proabably be the max. I agree a mountan version would be hard to get the tunnel around the suspension. A holz type rear ski wiht no torsion springs and the new bulkhead and plastic would be killer.

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty sketchy. No Tunnel?

Attachments

• ps2010%20rmk.jpg
    ps2010%20rmk.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 421

2004MXZ800

Reaction score
Looks pretty sketchy. No Tunnel?

I have see Pictures with a tunnel, and they one is a photo shop lol, but mind you so are the ones with a tunnel, here is a picture of one with a tunnel

Attachments

• 2010 Rush RMK mod3.jpg
    2010 Rush RMK mod3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 59

nathan

Reaction score
I heard from a little bird that was out is sask last week for the canadian release, that a 136" was going to be available. But polaris wouldn't say a word about the mountian lineup?? Either a big surprise, or there just gonna release another vibrant dud. They seem to be good at that, R&D is key to sucess. Look at the other three!

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard from a little bird that was out is sask last week for the canadian release, that a 136" was going to be available. But polaris wouldn't say a word about the mountian lineup?? Either a big surprise, or there just gonna release another vibrant dud. They seem to be good at that, R&D is key to sucess. Look at the other three!

They can't get their 800 engine problems fixed.........and they want to bring out another chassis?!?!?! :eek: If they R&D their 800 engines like they did with this new chassis........NO ONE'S gonna what to buy a POO!!!! Hey Polaris if your want to have someone who's got an IQ in the triple digits, I'm available......cause your R&D department doesn't.
ONE PISSED OFF POLARIS OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant:

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like they shine on the chassis dept.!!! Maybe they should call Suzuki and get some engine help?....just sayin'!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rush is designed for moguls, last time i was in the mountains it was all powder. I highly doubt their will be a rmk rush skid, maybe the hood and belly pan will be on the new sleds

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont like deep snow in stock form

Attachments

• home sleddin 030.jpg
    home sleddin 030.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 43
Top Bottom