2010 M8 Q. best way to boost?

cdnsledder

Reaction score
Hello all,

never had a turbo nor ever ridden one but i have the bug. Supercharger would be even better for in the trees i imagine but who knows when these things will actually be available by anyone...speedwerx....ripcharger and they are too expensive compared to turbo.

so what do you recommend for a DIY turbo? Boondocker is most famous for great kits right? I have egt but do you recommend any other accessories to make it safe and reliable. i dont want to tinker, set it and forget it.

pump or race gas?

will my stock 153" track be too short for all that power?

will i be happy in the tight trees with turbo or will lag drive me nuts. i only ride in the trees.

most importantly (kidding) will it have that blow out valve sound like the big 4 stroke turbos when they let off the throttle?

thanks for your time! i know i could put this in the forced air section but i prefer to ask my M8 brethren specifically.

2010 M8 153

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your serious , theres 5 or 6 201o turbo m8 on kijiji for $10000 to $12000. I do alot of tree riding and have no desire for a turbo.I think a turbo would take alot of the challenge out of riding. It all depends who you ride with.If all your buddies have turbos then you have to, but if your the first your buddies will hate you for all the money you will make them spend to keep up.

Top Bottom