2009 Dodge Ram

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had an 05 ram hemi...was a pig on fuel!!!! so i just got into 07 sierra slt dodge looks alot like the gm inside now! but i do like the cubbies on the back quarter panels.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I likes the look of that! I think 2009 might just be new truck year for TylerG

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like what I'm hearing about the 2010 cummings...more low end torque and 1/3 the fuel consumption! This is what a diesel is supposed to be!

perry27

Reaction score
sweet im going from a ford guy to a dodge man had the new f 150 hated it was nice looking but no power gas guzzling broke down minimum once a month piece of crap they got me in a new dodge wow the difference just wish it had some of the options ford has like the auto headlight quiet cab,cruise that lit up and nicer dash

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Thanks murminator for finding that. Lots of changes to the Ram line up. Have heard about the cummins hybrid for a few years now. It's been tested for a the last couple of years.
Steve

arised

Reaction score
sweet im going from a ford guy to a dodge man had the new f 150 hated it was nice looking but no power gas guzzling broke down minimum once a month piece of crap they got me in a new dodge wow the difference just wish it had some of the options ford has like the auto headlight quiet cab,cruise that lit up and nicer dash

hey perry, sorry to hear that you had such a rough time with your F150 - What year was it? Mines an 04 and seems to LOVE the highway between Calgary and Golden - Great fuel milage, sticks to the road with pretty shitty tires, and like you said super quiet and alot of nice options or 'prefernces' that i haven't found in any other models. I have and edge evolution box single stock exit magnaflow exhaust and a k&n cold air, has all the power and fuel milage that i want. It won't pull on a chipped out diesel but sure is a nicer ride!

As for the hemi - not sure if i like the front end lines yet IMHO, but they'll grow- as for the interior :eek::eek: HOLY CRAP when did dodge figure out nice interiors!!! looks awesome!

summitron

Reaction score
I was a die hard chev/gmc guy but I wanted the mega cab on the dodge, so I converted. I like the cummins,like the truck, it lacks a few of the creature comforts like perry27 said. I'm not crazy about the exterior of the new 09, I like the tool boxes on the side. I would like to see it in a mega cab and in person. I wish GMC would come out with a Mega Cab, Chev has the comfort, ride and creature comforts down to a science. It'll be interesting to see the dodge in person, see if they added some luxury.

qbochar

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the info.

I guess with the demise of the megacab my next new truck in four years will not be a dodge to replace my 2007 mega cab. I will have to go back to GMC.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's nice to see dodge has finally done something about their interior styling. You can't tell the difference between my friends $66k dodge and basic model except maybe the carpet.
I like the interior of fords but always heard bad things about power and mileage. The only thing that bugs me on the new dodge is the curved lines of the saddle bags. The front end has a nice curve to it but when you get to the box the lines should stay straight and flow back. Adding those curves breaks the flow and highlights what should be un-noticeable.
I'll stick with my avalanche. :D Too bad too. My brother works for dodge and he can get some really good prices for family.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually this is hard for me to say being a diehard gm guy......but that truck is really quite nice:sorry: ,and is sure starting to look like a gm interior.....the toolbox is not bad idea either......lets the theives have easy access to your tools instead of having to jump in the box:rolleyes:...real good for the criminals with bad knees!!!:thumbsup2:

Top Bottom