2007 800R rev any recalls?

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of anymore recalls or updates, ect. to this year of The Rev? I had heard there may be possibly a 3rd year engine warranty..... but i doubt it. as BRP has turned a blind eye to this sled im sure.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya but they were updates. Mainly clutch and such. Just call the dealer and ask them. i hope there is a 3rd year as my motor is still good but it sure would not hurt to have as back up.

MoFoREVxp154

Reaction score
I never heard about the 3rd year on the engine-but they gave 2nd year on the clutching.

WctDave

Reaction score
Just called a dealer a few days ago to check and see if there were any outstanding work that needed to be done to my sled, 07 summit 800R. Gave them the serial number, they looked it up and rattled off the work that was already done to it and no more recalls to report. Best bet is to give a dealer a call. As far as recalls all they told me on my machine was the clutch updates, exhaust manifold and something to do with the ECM connector.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just called a dealer a few days ago to check and see if there were any outstanding work that needed to be done to my sled, 07 summit 800R. Gave them the serial number, they looked it up and rattled off the work that was already done to it and no more recalls to report. Best bet is to give a dealer a call. As far as recalls all they told me on my machine was the clutch updates, exhaust manifold and something to do with the ECM connector.

The exhaust manifold can be done in under and hour and costs about 10 bucks(nor lock washers from any nut and bolt supply warehouse) and the ECM this is to pop the ecm connector out and fill it with die electric grease. Clutch stuff, i got mine done and it made a difference but im trying a kit this year as everyone said it makes a difference.

Top Bottom