2006 M7 comet clutch destroying clutch bolts.

deathtoll

Reaction score
Hey guys i just bought my next dooms day project the other day 2006 arctic cat M7 with a 153" track i got this sled for a song and bolted on the Sno pro gear to her. But she eats clutch bolts every 3 - 4 rides since he put this comet clutch on. and im wondering what would stop this issue? is it the primary clutch? should i just get the clutch re out fitted with new gear or should i just put a stock one back in and hope it solves the issue?

Thanks guys

Cheers Cody.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i just bought my next dooms day project the other day 2006 arctic cat M7 with a 153" track i got this sled for a song and bolted on the Sno pro gear to her. But she eats clutch bolts every 3 - 4 rides since he put this comet clutch on. and im wondering what would stop this issue? is it the primary clutch? should i just get the clutch re out fitted with new gear or should i just put a stock one back in and hope it solves the issue?

Thanks guys

Cheers Cody.
P
ull the comet clutch off and measure the crank run out. Then check to make sure that all the motor mounts are still in place and not thrashed.
Bolt stock clutch back on and send the other one away to be balanced.

deathtoll

Reaction score
I'll give that a try Thanks Modman. Also who can I do to boost the HP of this sled? I'm already putting V force 3 reeds in it. and my buddy sold me a boondocker Nos kit for $50 though I don't know the first thing about putting Nos on a sled so I wont be touching that for a while. Is there anything else I can bolt on for HP gain?

Top Bottom