2004 yamaha blaster 200

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are the blasters very fast? i wont be a racer fr sure just looking for something to have fun on when my son is riding his dirtbike. are they close to the same power as a yamaha warrior? or are they not powerfull enough for a adult to trail ride on

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fun and fast might be a little small if your are a normal size guy

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont plan on jumping just flowing my son around. need something i can pick up and put in the box of the truck with my kids bike when we go camping so we can still tow the camper. and then come spring if i dont like it maybe trade it in a bigger bike for myself or let the wife ride it

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Blaster would be fine if you are just bombing around the campsites and light trails. It is just a little air cooled 200cc 2-stroke, so don't expect too much of a wow factor when you hit the throttle. The Warrior is a 350cc 4 stroke, with electric start and reverse. A little heavier, but still pretty descent power, and maybe a little better suited for the bush trails. Either way, they'll both work good for what you are wanting.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i decided since winter is here now i will just sell my quad and look for a bike insteed its more what i want and what my buddys ride and there kids to so makes since. thanksa for in info on the quad

Top Bottom