20" Rigid Lightbar mount

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone mount one in the front of their f350? Need some ideas before I start drilling holes

DSC00331.jpg

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i have seen lots there too but mostly online. I don't have a bullbar nor do I want one so I need some help figuring out how to mount it like this picture.

butters

Reaction score
I am a little weary of it getting stolen, I would have to weld the mounting nut to the bolt. (Had my factory tail lights stolen out of my unit the one day I didn't lock my tail gate) lol

Carbondeath

Reaction score
No just get the mount from rigid it fits great, I have it no modifying necessary just bolts right in existing holes it is a quality mount at a reasonable price

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No just get the mount from rigid it fits great, I have it no modifying necessary just bolts right in existing holes it is a quality mount at a reasonable price

just the u cradle one? or the one for the 2011/2012?

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am trying to mount one by bolting it to the metal brackets on each side by the tow hooks. Not sure how I am going to get in there with a drill bit to drill holes.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am trying to mount one by bolting it to the metal brackets on each side by the tow hooks. Not sure how I am going to get in there with a drill bit to drill holes.

Go talk to Terry at Masterauto spa in town here. He has mounted lots on the 08-10 F350 style trucks in that space. He will know for sure how to do it. His number is 780 871-2339

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a little weary of it getting stolen, I would have to weld the mounting nut to the bolt. (Had my factory tail lights stolen out of my unit the one day I didn't lock my tail gate) lol

They make a special keyed end that goes on before the nut on the mounting bracket. I bought them like 25 bucks i believe. It comes with a special keyed chuck to get it off, but i am sure if a guy tried hard enough you can still get it off like anything.

Brojoe

Reaction score
I installed same light on my Dodge in the same location. I broke a piece of stainless the same profile as the bumper and mounted it inside the bumper. I used the 2 holes where the licence plate bracket would be mounted and bolted with stainless bolts and nylock nuts. Looks good and is very rigid

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They make a special keyed end that goes on before the nut on the mounting bracket. I bought them like 25 bucks i believe. It comes with a special keyed chuck to get it off, but i am sure if a guy tried hard enough you can still get it off like anything.

Ya so the guy thats stealing them buys the same nuts and gets the key, their not different like wheel locks....which are crap in their own right, can get them off with a regular socket.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very true had a friend get his wheels taken off right in his drive way in daytime. They had the locking wheel nuts LOL that didnt' really matter. I just got the piece for my light bar cause i sleep better at night but not really!!! LOL

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call up bulletproof bumpers in red deer and get them to build you one like mine. Lots of light lol.
LED's.jpg

1 40" flood
1 20" dual pattern
1 20" spot
2 4" flood
2 2" spot

Plus I am waiting on a roof rack that i will have 1 40" spot facing forward 1 40" spot facing rear, 2 40" floods for both sides.

than I have 1 50" flood for my sled deck and 4 4" floods for my rear bumper.

Ya i know i have a problem.

Last edited:

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW!!! you must be able to take Xray with that!!! I like it!!!LOL

lol not yet but maybe soon.

That's a few $$$$ in lights!! Wow

Yes but I have a high deductible (Commercial Insurance) and if you look at it like I do they pay for themselves really quickly.
Every time I avoid an animal or whatever on the road because of the lights that is my deductible saved.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call up bulletproof bumpers in red deer and get them to build you one like mine. Lots of light lol.
View attachment 142574

1 40" flood
1 20" dual pattern
1 20" spot
2 4" flood
2 2" spot

Plus I am waiting on a roof rack that i will have 1 40" spot facing forward 1 40" spot facing rear, 2 40" floods for both sides.

than I have 1 50" flood for my sled deck and 4 4" floods for my rear bumper.

Ya i know i have a problem.

You should post a pic of them all turned on

Sent from a iPhone

Top Bottom