1970 200E Snowcruiser

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got this from Original owner who bought it from the GM dealer in Whitecourt where my Dad worked from 59 to 72. and I used to Pre-Deliver these after school. Might have even pre-delivered this. trying to sell it, no income coming, But if doesnt sell, who cares,.
put a 136 track on and take to Mountains. let my wife ride the Old 800 Vertical Escape ..YEA RIGHT !

can i ride it during mountian mania. I love those old sleds.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got this from Original owner who bought it from the GM dealer in Whitecourt where my Dad worked from 59 to 72. and I used to Pre-Deliver these after school. Might have even pre-delivered this. trying to sell it, no income coming, But if doesnt sell, who cares,.
put a 136 track on and take to Mountains. let my wife ride the Old 800 Vertical Escape ..YEA RIGHT !

man does that bring back memories in a hurry ... how much the sleds
have advanced

snowcruiser21E

Reaction score
nice! i am busy with a snowcruiser 215E only the manual starter is not working and the electrical starter, the belt is gone..... but compression is gooood! yeah!:d

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My uncle had one of those Snow Cruisers and my cousin and I were glued to the seat of that thing all winter. That picture brought back alot of memories:) Had a lot of fun on that sled!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

Top Bottom