144" Apex

j garman

Reaction score
Hey guess what I would like to do? I currently have a 162" 2008 apex that I would love to keep but I don't get to the hills as much as I would like to or as often as I use to for that matter.:(
I love the sled its in great condition 700kms on it but just to much track for around home so I was wondering if anyone else had this dilema & put a 144" track under theirs

j garman

Reaction score
Not to sure about that, started on a 121" extended that to a 136", then spent alot of time on a 144" only to go bigger & now I'm limited to the type of riding I can do at least with my 144 I could ride anywhere & get into just as much trouble in the hills, maybe on a bad day I would just be a little lower on the hill.

apex69

Reaction score
Not to sure about that, started on a 121" extended that to a 136", then spent alot of time on a 144" only to go bigger & now I'm limited to the type of riding I can do at least with my 144 I could ride anywhere & get into just as much trouble in the hills, maybe on a bad day I would just be a little lower on the hill.

try cuting the track down to 1 1/2 or 1 3/4 easer on sliders and will still work ok in the hills then if u still dont like it then shorten it

Top Bottom