12v resources on G4???

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know how many 12v accessory pig tails there are on the G4? XM had one behind glove box and one by chaincase. Also would anybody know what they are fused? Pretty sure xm was 5 amp. Thanks fellas.

AP48379

Reaction score
Don't know but I got the two USB set up in the glove box, awesome for charging phone or plug in a speaker and ipod.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know but I got the two USB set up in the glove box, awesome for charging phone or plug in a speaker and ipod.

You can leave the iphone 6 plugged in all the time so it dont go dead in the cold.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to run a fan that pulls about 1.6 amps. I will be using the accessory plug by glove box for usb port as well.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the fan for? Just curious.
Building a goggle box that attaches to the side panel on the exhaust side. The side of the box that is against the panel will have vents exiting the panel. The side of the box facing the engine will have a fan mounted to it to draw hot air, pass it through the goggle box and exit out the side panel. Kinda like the mtntk blow hole but utilizeing the heat to dry gloves and goggles as well. Should bring down temps under the hood quite a bit as well.

Top Bottom