09 dragon mods whats best

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
what have people done with there dragons to make them better than they are
ive only put a mbrp can and slp air intake thing?
im going to be turboing it but dunno if it is totally necessary to waste $3500+ on sumthing that i can only get to the mountains 4-5times a year
i heard off people using the fuel computer and a single pipe and got nice gains??
anyone put a 4 wheel axle on there dragons?
what else can be done?
ive been paying to much attention to my car the last few months and seem to have not many friends being this young who can go sledding to the mountains all the time lol
please list what you have done to your dragon that is besides turboing it

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put her on the bottle. I put a 4lbs boondocker set up with programer and its the cats ass. Dont get me wrong I would rather have a turbo for some of the longer pulls but this system will stretch your arms out pretty good. Another downside to the bottle is having to push the button, this sounds stupid but when you are in narrow schutes and got to jump around alot a slip of the finger can be costly but 99% of the time its not a problem. The nicest thing about juice is once you got it tuned it is pretty wrench friendly (not a whole lot of tuning and you can run pump gas) 1800$ installed aned tuned is good bang for the buck. Just my two cents:d:dBRAP BRAP

Top Bottom