08F350 Air filter problems

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ford contacted me today and is now refunding my money for the filter and supplying me with the factory winter front, I dont want that as I installed the cloud runner one. They now listened to ME and have a TSB as of Dec 22 to supply customer with the winter front and replace the filter at no charge.

Atta boy Ron, persistance pays off with Ford. My mom is WELL known at Denny Andrews service department due to issues back in 1998 with a vehicle we had taken there many times for service.... I put my vehicle in there under her name too, gets me faster service.

Flange

Reaction score
good to hear everything is working out for you i had a kinda similar problem a while back i have a duramax 2500hd and i have a large heavy 38.5' 5th wheel toy hauler and i was having a few problems while towing to make a long story short i ended up with a k&n intake and filter and a banks six gun kit with pda i also went to 5inch exahust and now my truck tows perfect the problems are gone and i get great fuel eccon not to mention the peace of mind having the pda to monitor the entire truck my service manager got gm to keep my extended warranty fully in tact so i was pretty happy to hear that news and it will keep me a gm driver for years to come

.08rider

Reaction score
Ron,
Did you ever order that Transfer flow tank for your truck? Are you going too? Maybe if we order two at one time we will save on shipping. I can't stand this small tank anymore.Barely make it from Hinton to Edmonton pulling my four place with a sled in the box.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ford contacted me today and is now refunding my money for the filter and supplying me with the factory winter front, I dont want that as I installed the cloud runner one. They now listened to ME and have a TSB as of Dec 22 to supply customer with the winter front and replace the filter at no charge.

Maybe you should hold onto that Duramax for a back-up:D. Ron, you could also contact Mike @ Spruceland Ford in Whitecourt, 778-4777, he may be stocking these parts you are looking for. They are a really good dealership with a great service and parts dept.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ron,
Did you ever order that Transfer flow tank for your truck? Are you going too? Maybe if we order two at one time we will save on shipping. I can't stand this small tank anymore.Barely make it from Hinton to Edmonton pulling my four place with a sled in the box.

HEY .08: JUST A SUGGESTION, BUT YOU SHOULD "HARPOON" YOUR GAS TANK... LITTLE KNOWN TRICK THAT WILL INCREASE YOUR FUEL TANK CAPACITY FROM ABOUT 110L TO ABOUT 130L OR MORE..... SIMPLY INVOLVES CUTTING OF THE FILLER TUBE WHERE IT GOES INTO THE FUEL TANK(STICKS IN ABOUT 4"), SO YOU PULL THE TANK AND REMOVE THE SENDING UNIT AND CUT OFF ABOUT 4" OF FILLER TUBE, THUS INCREASING YOUR FUEL TANK CAPACITY BY 4" WHICH EQUALS ABOUT 5 GALLONS EXTRA.

Top Bottom