08 Nytro A-Arm Bushings

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was stuck the other day. Pulled on the ski and thought I was going to pull it off.. Give it a little shake and found the A-Arm bushings way sloppy. Do I go stock again or is there a better set of bushings available?? Sled doesn't have many kms on it, so don't want to go back to stock if they won't last. Thanks..:beer::beer:

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out Allen Ulmer racing. he sells a set of machined bushings for the front end.
Great reviews and a good product. Im looking at ordering a set right now for my 05 RX-1.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even if it is warranty it is still the junk plastic bushings.
Welcome to Ulmer Racing

FX Nytro/Phazer Oilite Front End Bushing Kit:
Replaces all the front end bushings in the front end of your 2007 and newer Yamaha 4-stroke!
Fits 2007-2008 Phazer and 2008 FX Nytro models!

Kit Includes:
-4 upper a-arm bushings
-8 lower a-arm bushings

2007-2009 Phazer $75
2008 FX Nytro $75
2009 FX Nytro $86

I know the web page says out of stock but I just dopped him an email and thye are all back in stock & shipping.

mdwils

Reaction score
Even if it is warranty it is still the junk plastic bushings.
Welcome to Ulmer Racing

FX Nytro/Phazer Oilite Front End Bushing Kit:
Replaces all the front end bushings in the front end of your 2007 and newer Yamaha 4-stroke!
Fits 2007-2008 Phazer and 2008 FX Nytro models!

Kit Includes:
-4 upper a-arm bushings
-8 lower a-arm bushings

2007-2009 Phazer $75
2008 FX Nytro $75
2009 FX Nytro $86

I know the web page says out of stock but I just dopped him an email and thye are all back in stock & shipping.

Bummer
I saw the out of the stock and Prairie Rec here in town said they've been waiting since Oct. So new plastic ones went in two days ago...:whipped:

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bummer
I saw the out of the stock and Prairie Rec here in town said they've been waiting since Oct. So new plastic ones went in two days ago...:whipped:

Call BS!! They probably forgot to order them or Ulmer forgot to ship. Who knows for sure. Call them direct.
I Ordered!! Just spoke with Allen@Ulmer and he will ship today, Priority!! Should see in a couple days.:d:beer:
Yeh, don't want to waste my time with OEM again. As far as warranty goes... Well, that's about how far it went..:rant:

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear 240Turbo.
I better get on it & order a set for the old RX-1. 5000kms & they are flopping around pretty good.
What did shipping cost? And was there any duty with the parts?
Just need to get all the funds together, I know the RX kit is twice the price the Nytro.

Last edited:

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bummer

Good to hear 240Turbo.
I better get on it & order a set for the old RX-1. 5000kms & they are flopping around pretty good.
What did shipping cost? And was there any duty with the parts?
Just need to get all the funds together, I know the RX kit is twice the price the Nytro.

$75 for the Nytro Kit. Allan figured about 24 bucks for shipping. And your gunna get hit with Grand Slam Tax that's foresure.

I could build my own to, but I know what the material is worth never mind my machine time. $100 bucks is cheap..:beer:

grizztracks

Reaction score
Check out Pioneer Performance. They also sell a good replacement bushing. I'm running Ulmer's in my Nytro and Pioneer's in my Vector. Both are holding up much better than stock.

PP Index

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$75 for the Nytro Kit. Allan figured about 24 bucks for shipping. And your gunna get hit with Grand Slam Tax that's foresure.

I could build my own to, but I know what the material is worth never mind my machine time. $100 bucks is cheap..:beer:

I guess I should say I had to build mine because my hole where the plastic crap bushing went got egged.......so I line bored the holes and made some bigger ones that will last way longer now. if they get all lose, chances are the holes are egged and you cant put the bushing in......well you could but it is not going to last long at all! it cost me $20 to get 4 bottom custom bushings made out of "Super" plastic at the machine shop! man do I miss my lathe! lol

Last edited:

mdwils

Reaction score

Yeah!, isn't that the truth. 2 months ago I priced out 5/8 brass shaft for a different project. Minimum I could get was 12ft. cuz thats all they would order. At just over $12/ft. $100 is cheap.

devil

Reaction score
i used the ulmer oilite bushings on my 08 nytro turbo. was nice and tight even after a 1200+km season of hard mountain and backcountry riding.

Top Bottom