08 700 rmk crank failure

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i bought my sled it only had one year warrenty, so i waited till it snowed so i could have warrenty as long as i could. when i picked it up they gave me two extra years of extended warrenty a free belt and a couple plugs for the canadian dollar being good in 07 (people bitchin about canadian prices) so two weeks out of polaris warrenty kaboom primary clutch falls of with crank attached stuck into secondary and gouged the crap out of both of them took it in to dealer and the $5100.00 bill only costed me $60.00. so finally somthing went my way for once. :)

busted clutch 001.jpg

busted clutch 011.jpg

busted clutch 016.jpg

busted clutch 002.jpg

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jay how'ed you guy's make out on sat,back to bon-accord?we had a wobble pop with ya at legal.should hook up for a ride sometime.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jay what kind of mileage do you have and what was the turn around time for repairs I have 1,485 miles on my 2008 RMK, just got back from Mcbride it ran great. Was there any warning of this braking or did she just pop. Thanks.

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
made it back but fields were preety rough. might go out this weekend to try and put on some miles to break sled in some more. looks like we might get some snow this weekend. when are you going to mc bride next?

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sometime in march not sure any time is good work is slow.might go up to smokey lake saturday,snow is 2-3 feet and is soft lol.

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jay what kind of mileage do you have and what was the turn around time for repairs I have 1,485 miles on my 2008 RMK, just got back from Mcbride it ran great. Was there any warning of this braking or did she just pop. Thanks.

i had just over 1400 miles and it was running fine and i thought maybe i blew a belt but it was worse

Top Bottom