You just won the lottery

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So money is no problem. That beening the case. What would you have for a sled?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New Doo 600 HO ETEC 2 stroke in a Cat Crossfire chassis with all the aftermarket performance and lightweight goodies I could get my hands on....o wait...money is no object...then all parts would be custom. Maybe a CR Racing chassis then.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New Doo 600 HO ETEC 2 stroke in a Cat Crossfire chassis with all the aftermarket performance and lightweight goodies I could get my hands on....o wait...money is no object...then all parts would be custom. Maybe a CR Racing chassis then.

Nice very nice:D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sled with a new engine 800R and all the lightweight titanium goodies that you can buy......

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I would by an XP just to try it...they look fun..and maybe a Turbo M8..and a nice new Harley F350 to haul them around....

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I would by an XP just to try it...they look fun..and maybe a Turbo M8..and a nice new Harley F350 to haul them around....

Now Dobir has the Idea, did ya hear that, if he had all the money he would buy a XP SKI DOO... good job Dobir, i am with ya. ski DOO BABY:D
I would probably buy a dozen of them so I dont have to worry about crash n for the season. oh yeah and a HELI to pick up all my parts, and I would want a big old sterling truck to tow my 35 foot toy hauler.

I could probably go on for a bit longer but I wont:D

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd buy SBR a new dress, Summitric a new CD for his trailer so we don't have listen to Stompin' Tom's hockey song anymore; and a 400lb turbo Nitro. :)

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
where do you start..... lets see i have always said if i had the money i would have them all. so i guess i would have all the snowmobiles too. try everything, mod everything, try them all again. then giveaway the ones i dont like and start over the next season.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I would be just like snotrocket and have my choice of sleds. :d:d

No, I would build the sled im working on now but I would of did more things, it allready too much money. And im only half done. And I would have a full time helicopter and pilot on staff :d

Top Bottom