You can help. Keep the streets safe.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember Tim McLean, the guy who was beheaded on the bus last summer? Well because his killer was held not responsible due to mental illness he will be out in YOUR community by next summer. No parole officer, no check in, no nothing.

Go to the site to sign the petition to change the law that allows people to walk after murder.

Tim’s Law - Advocating the need for “Tim’s Law”

It takes 1 minute. Name, postal code and province. Who are you sitting next to on the bus next time? How about your kids?

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ridiculous!!! I really dont care what kind of mental state your in, when you kill someone..No wait.. Decapitate someone... You have to be one sick individual who deserves to spend your life behind bars. This just highlights the problems with our judicial system when someone like that can walk

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cops should have saved us the hassle and blew his head off when they had the chance. JMO

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll gladly take my chances with the mentally ill rather than a psychopath who knowingly, injures or harms innocent folks without a second thought and without remorse. :twocents:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theoretically he can be released as early as next summer, but I doubt that will happen. I signed the petition regardless....if you haven't seen the CBC documentary Bus 1170 check it out. that freak ate Tim McLean's eyeballs and 1/3 of his heart. the RCMP stood by and watched him do it, as well as dismember the body, for over 4 hours.

burndown1

Reaction score
theoretically he can be released as early as next summer, but I doubt that will happen. I signed the petition regardless....if you haven't seen the CBC documentary Bus 1170 check it out. that freak ate Tim McLean's eyeballs and 1/3 of his heart. the RCMP stood by and watched him do it, as well as dismember the body, for over 4 hours.

I am south of your boarder, Our laws are also stupid, But explain to me why the Mounties stood by and watched this?????? Pull your pants on people and change this.

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thats just messed up. im with Sofa King on this one. bullets are cheap.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats just messed up. im with Sofa King on this one. bullets are cheap.

Ya that business of the cops watching this freak do all that for 4 hours really disturbs me. This country needs to burn that freaking Charter of freedoms and rights so the cops can have their teeth back. What bloody good are they to us if they can't uphold the law.:rant:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay....... HE ATE THE POOR GUY'S PARTS. And they are still letting him walk?!? WTF is going on? If that bastage ate my eye balls, part of my heart and dismembered my body I would want a bullet between his eyes. Mentally Fawked up or not, this guy should be in a jail and stay there. Or at the least be in an asylum. Or for crying out loud, some sort of monitered home for mentally unstable until he gets his poop in a group and his crazy under control.

Heaven forbid this ever happen again, what if it was my little sister on that bus just trying to come home for the weekend? What if it was my cousin? My friend? It makes me sick to think about it.

Consider the petition signed by myself and the husband.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I somehow don't believe that this guy will be out by next summer. Where did you read that story?

It was on 97.3 K-ROCK one day when I was working in the garage. The day before that I heard about the guy in Claireview who stomped the $hit out of a city bus driver's head cause he didn't want to let him on without paying... how a bus full of people stand by while that happened.

It's sad that this stuff happens, because someone you love could get caught up in some BS situation just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my father in law drive for stc. he said its dark your drive people are sleeping and you have no idea whats going on, you monitor your passengers and he doesnt let a lot of people on that are drunk or smell like drugs and he is literally the only one that does this... but some one yells some one is stabbing some one its just a wake and panic...a couple officers should have just went on board and when he charged shot the guy.... they know when they can and cant shoot, they can shoot in fear of their lives.

i have a uncle that is schizo and use to be a veterinarian, one day he just snapped i guess..... he takes his meds and gets well and knows whats in his pills and stops taking them. apparently he has been picked up by the police for having loud arguments by himself at restaurants and walks miles preparing for the German war......which he was never in a war ever. hes fine on meds but hes possibly dangerous off them he has yet to hurt some one but phuk if he did, i guess you could say its not his intentions hitting some one he thought was a German soldier but man.......that would not be a good situation

Top Bottom