Yammy Days in Revy-Calling all turbo 2-strokes

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hope i can come out to watch this battle, sounds like a good time and a good place to get some fantastic video. A group of normal (sort of normal i guess) riders all with impressive iron lettin'er all hang out.

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the bag leaks you would.....

Big question is..... Does the bag have a gas release system and is it a tuned blowoff if it does?

Even ppl who poop into bags should have the satisfaction of farting in a crowded room!!!

My brother in law had one, he could clear a room with that fuggar, back to the thread now.

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gots a 4stroke, I gots a 4stroke, I gots a 4stroke, I gots a 4stroke, pooey on all you 2 strokers you'll never have as good a sled as us 4 strokers LMAO!!!! (turncoat) Hows that for flippin the script? 22lbs of boost and 9 billion pounds of nuts and bolts, may prove to be one of the dumbest things I have done. I have officially purchased a 4 stroke. still got my m7t for sale though? anyone? I can blend in at yammy days this year, oh I can't wait.

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did you buy, mr. Coops??? Got pics???

I have a 08 nytro mpi stage 3 supercharger coming in 2 weeks, has timbersled rear with 162, avid drivers, fox floats up front, cold intake conversion, aftermarket clutching, Raptor blow off valve, running 22lbs boost. A few other little gadgets. 3 weeks to first ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 08 nytro mpi stage 3 supercharger coming in 2 weeks, has timbersled rear with 162, avid drivers, fox floats up front, cold intake conversion, aftermarket clutching, Raptor blow off valve, running 22lbs boost. A few other little gadgets. 3 weeks to first ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:eek::eek: Hope the super works.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i have a 08 nytro mpi stage 3 supercharger coming in 2 weeks, has timbersled rear with 162, avid drivers, fox floats up front, cold intake conversion, aftermarket clutching, raptor blow off valve, running 22lbs boost. A few other little gadgets. 3 weeks to first ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sounds nice....... No pics yet?? If you don't mind me asking, what is that worth?? Pm me if you want......... Thanks ric

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice work cooper, i would love to stop by and see it when you get it.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Does it have the larger gas tank on it... I know we put a cr tunnel on a guys nytro that had a superharger on it and he said the fuel milage was terrible, he got arounnd 40-50 miles to a tank.. as they come with like a 7G tank stock.

Last edited:

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it have the larger gas tank on it... I know we put a cr tunnel on a guys nytro that had a superharger on it and he said the fuel milage was terrible, he got arounnd 40-50 miles to a tank.. as they come with like a 7G tank stock.
If I get 50 miles out of a tank, I am laughing. thats all my 7turbo would get.

Top Bottom