2 stroke vs. 4 stroke turbo 2013

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shaede lane is basically my favorite place to ride now. Thats where i mean when i say "below the cabin" You know that one steep climb up that little gulley just off the trail? I broke that in on my turbo the first weekend i had it after the dump right before christmas... I dont think i've had a bigger smile it was insane in there had to turn out twice too. Once we got up to where it flattens out a bit i was the only one who could maneuver around up there without getting stuck there was so much snow haha.

I rode the Sh#t out of Shaede lane a few years back,, its good riding in there forsure. Found some really cool stuff a little lower on the mountain this year tho and had alot of fun with it. Some of my best days this season were off the Viedeman trail :beer:

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea if you guys are riding the trees near the cabin,,Shaede lane ext you won't be seeing my tracks except early season(dabensmiller was that your white pro with the "F#ck you and your 4stroke" stickers?thats funny lol seen you on shaede lane in november)

Im talking 5-10kms before the cabin,,,in the tooolies,,,off the Veideman.... Alot of advanced terrain,, cliffs, cravaces,, creeks,,steep and deep. Un tracked every time we hit it this year except in april. I only rode boulder 10days this year tho..too many other places to hit!! Cant wait fer snow!!:beer:

Yes sir, I'll be on a black XM this year with white/purple/green camo ski's! hopefully we can cross paths again!

Top Bottom