Xm fuel line problem

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If yah see a little smoke, give Circled-Mistake a call, and look under the hood if yah bang her hard.
(Joke dude clamps on tight)

TooShea Brotha LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the Edit Reason Has me rolling Over Laughing LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All in fun bud all in fun!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Parfetts

Reaction score
Pulled a 163 XM with electric start out from Frisby on Saturday with a broke fuel line. Was a rental from town and he said that his electric start models have been the only ones giving him trouble. This was the second time that this sled has failed.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Once again guys all 800R ETECS are on the list.

HeeHaw…….a road trip to Alberta!

Costco run, jerry can(s) fill up, HomeDepot, eat out……..man I like these trips!

PS JohnI_T, get the break-in check and the recall all at once and while you are there check in with the famous snopro and hear some great stories.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

PS JohnI_T, get the break-in check and the recall all at once and while you are there check in with the famous snopro and hear some great stories.

you dont get out much if you enjoy road trips to alberta.....LOL

i want to hear some stories maybe i should come down to lethbridge heeheehe

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
you dont get out much if you enjoy road trips to alberta.....LOL

i want to hear some stories maybe i should come down to lethbridge heeheehe

You are right on both counts; I don't get out much but enough and maybe, just maybe snopro's stories would be a little more entertaining than T-Team's. But then again, T-Team would have some dandies regarding the trashing of sleds!

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Most of us say Hee-Haw going the udder way!!!!!!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So saying ALL 800 e-tecs

Is that just 2013, or all yeerz?

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went into my local dealer that I deal with regularly and have bought a couple sleds from today and was gonna be the first guy on their waiting list. Then he asked did you buy it here?? And I said no I bought it off someone privately.... His response was well we have to put the 345 ppl that bought from here ahead of you I'm sorry. I think that's bullch!t.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Went into my local dealer that I deal with regularly and have bought a couple sleds from today and was gonna be the first guy on their waiting list. Then he asked did you buy it here?? And I said no I bought it off someone privately.... His response was well we have to put the 345 ppl that bought from here ahead of you I'm sorry. I think that's bullch!t.

That sucks, eh!

mctrailboss

Reaction score

when you are one of the guys that bought there you think diferently if you go there to find that they are taking care of guys that bought somewhere else ahead of you when you've bought a new sled every year from them. I wouldn't rag on the dealer, they know who is paying the bills. If you buy your next sled from them you know you will be taken care of.

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you bought a 2013 used?? Or bought it new from a different dealer?

If you bought it private just bring it to the dealer that originally sold the unit. They'll treat you right....hopefully.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya bought it off a guy down in cochrane so I'd have to drive a couple hours to get it done and they would probably do the same thing because "I" didn't buy it there someone else did.

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when you are one of the guys that bought there you think diferently if you go there to find that they are taking care of guys that bought somewhere else ahead of you when you've bought a new sled every year from them. I wouldn't rag on the dealer, they know who is paying the bills. If you buy your next sled from them you know you will be taken care of.

Also who bought from where shouldn't matter cuz it's not money out of their pocket for the fix its dealers doing the repairs for "BRP" so if it was bought there or not shouldn't matter. I'm not gonna drive for hours to where the sled was purchased just to get treated right when I had no choice but to buy out there because the dealer I deal with had no more sleds. Also that dealer would also probably say "you" didn't buy it here the guy you bought it off did so we still need to take care of the "people" that bought from here. So ya I still think it's bullch!t that I get this runaround when it's the sleds that should be taken care of not just who bought it from there. Just my opinion though. To each his own.

Last edited:

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with the idea of "return" costumers getting priority over someone just dropping in for a fix. If I had to go on a trip with a sled that wasn't brought up to date because the dealer was ignoring sleds bought from his own store, I would be choked to say the least. I however have neither of these problems, I have an amazing wife who believes first come first serve and will have our sleds sitting at the dealer tomorrow waiting for the parts to show up Monday. This will also give rise to the situation where these sleds will be ready on my next days off and return home. If everybody that imigrated to Canada was as great as my wife the country wouldn't be in such a state!!!

The best part is I emailed BRP over a week ago asking about this issue and possible recall. My dealer called me told me about it happening and parts where on order, two hours later I recieved an email from BRP saying contact my dealer for recall details. All of this happened earlier today. If this is the only hiccup for the new design I think everyone will be laughing as the 2013 summit is an exceptional piece of engineering.

Top Bottom