Wiebo Ludwig arrested for Encana pipeline bombings

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They knew more about smoking back then than you know about drilling wells today. Research at least a little bit about drilling practices before you spout off as you obviously know nothing on the topic. You and Al Gore would get along fine....spouting partial information as "facts".

sorry dave but it only takes one leaking well casing to contaminate water for miles. my business is in finding leaks. even 1 well in 1800 makes one big mess. the aec plant near ole weibo was spewing contaminates for years, as are many plants, tank vents, pipeline leaks etc, maybe give the guy a break he is just stating his opinion, right or wrong, i'm sure you know what salt water can do. anyway partial info is what most of us have as this is what we are told by oil co and enviro's. neither are telling us the real truth, when money is involved you get partial truths.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well...herein lies the rub....you're not in any a rosier position than any of us I guess....LOL.

you are right, i'm definitely not an authority by any means, but BIG OIL only tell you what they want you to know, enviros have there own agenda, and spin #'s the way they want. eub is a reactionary being, news papers(media) usually tell us one side and try to sell papers, the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. just like someone trying to sell motor and sled upgrades, the bigger the #'s the more you sell. you can make #'s lie any way you want.

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Holy molly! Been sledding for 10 hours and I see everyones dander is still up.
This has to be one of the most exciting sites this year...
Doohead----Pass the popcorn and I will send some wobble pops....

Gesh! Esso had a well leaking into Bourque lake and it was just tamed down to a minor spill. Over a few hundred cubes and that is minor?

Probably never killed one fish or the aquatic growth to substain the lake.....
Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
food for thought, there have been alot of postings about the guy in bashaw that shot a guy trying to steal an old quad. was he right or wrong? maybe he should have let the police handle it, maybe he had previous experience with police investigation or lack of. he took matters into his own hands. maybe wiebo has had same response, he shot at a bunch of kids ripping up his place, he may of had his kids in yard, would you have let these clowns get away with it, not likely. girl died. is there any difference. the thief in bashaw could have died. is there a difference. seem to recall most thought the guy in bashaw was a hero?

don't get me wrong, i don't agree with what is happening in wiebo land, but i can understand his frame of mind, don't agree, but understand.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Holy cow!
Everone might be settled down abit and are starting to think rationalley.
If someone came on my land and was causing me grief, I would release my commando group of pet squirells and gophers (Gophers only in the summer).
I am sure they would go for the nuts!
LOL!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't think you will gain any points by calling the guy names etc. thats the rub

I didn't call him names....but I did compare him to the king envirowacko.

He stated:

When we drill 1800 wells a years in Alberta we f_ck up the entire sub structure to the point that natual gas is now everywhere in the water table. Not true.

When you can light a flame from your kitchen sink faucet then that is just Bull S_it............. Not always caused by what he thinks causes it. As stated by someone else, this occurs all the time in small town water systems and has nothing to do with drilling for oil and gas. My grandad used to light his faucet for us kids as a gag when we were young and there wasn't any drilling anywhere near there.

When Sour Gas wells vent off and cattle & people have high rates of sickness in the surounding area then Never proven. Unsubstantiated wives tales.

Extremist statements are almost as dangerous as extremist actions.....

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
which extremist side are you on dave. the US of A was started by extremists, every revolution in the world was started by extremists, weibo is an extremist, you are on the other side of his opinion are you now an extremist, if so you must be dangerous then. :d there will always be more than one opinion on any subject, right or wrong is all in the beholders eyes. beer is good people are crazy

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took no position at all....and never indicated an extreme position either way....

Keldor

Reaction score
Geez, I'm new to this site!

That Kimrick seems to be making a lot of sense!
Doohead, you seem to have a GRASP on this situation also.
Dave B...your common sense and proactive stucture and intellingent thoughts seem to be the most forward thinking on this site yet!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Dave B...your common sense and proactive stucture and intellingent thoughts seem to be the most forward thinking on this site yet!

:blah::kissass::brownnoser:

Just sayin...... Oh yah welcome to the site......:d

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Hello Bogger.
JUST STIRRING THE COMMUNITY!

Good to see yah made it through another day.

What about that terrosist Wiebo. Did you hear what he got caught with on the farmÉ

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess we will be seeing the calvin decals in trucks again with the piss on wiebo cartoon,lol

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

Something sure smells Funny here :eek: guess its time for some more Popcorn before cleaning up a little :d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Something sure smells Funny here :eek: guess its time for some more Popcorn before cleaning up a little :d

You leave my posts alone........

I don't know enough about the subject to offer up an educated opinion but seeing as he has been previously charged with terrorist acts with the potential of harming inocent people, reckless use of a firearm causing the death of a young girl (albeit the youth involved in the incident must share the blame in that incident and charges should have been laid against the driver) I find it difficult to muster up sympathy for the fellow.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Time to claim our million!

Lots of posts that have Just Cause!

Ah Nuts! Thats a safety term.......

Leave my post alone also! LOL

Boom de adda! Boom de adda! Boom de adda!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:smiliestirthepot::beer::jerry:

If I was selling beer and popcorn during this event.

I could pay for the cat i crashed and buy a new polaris....:d

I have no opinion as I do not know all the facts.

Will have to see what the police find.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Brand new alter-ego for someone....I should have stuck to my general policy of not getting involved with anything religious or political....oh well.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Brand new alter-ego for someone....I should have stuck to my general policy of not getting involved with anything religious or political....oh well.

Now where would be the fun in that Dave?????????????

Top Bottom