Wiebo Ludwig arrested for Encana pipeline bombings

SLAYERMIKE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard encana was paying him to help find out who did it like the banks hiring ex bank robbers to improve security now that's a good deal!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is wierd because this morning on 630ched they had a guy on there say that it WAS NOT Lugwig and it was not that farm they were searching and have 5 days before warrant runs out. Now somebody else say's it is, well that is the RCMP getting mixed stories.....

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what they dig up on that farm...:eek:

Sure would be nice if they found the gun the killed that poor girl on his farm a few years back. No charges ever laid on a murder that took place in his front yard. :confused::mad::confused:

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not surprised to see the RCMP searching Ludwig's farm nor surprised he is advanced from a person of interest to a suspect. Still (pending) charges of extorsion do not lead to a conviction of the bombings committed.

Either way Ludwig has some unfinished business from his Trickle Creek farm when someone there shot at a truck and killed Karmen Willis. Kids would drive out to his farm & tear up the place and one night he called the police saying he (or someone there) shot at the truck to mark it for police to chase down. Little did he know this action killed a young woman. How that man and his family can live with Karmen's death on their hands is beyond me. He & his family are deserved of all the hate & ridicule that has followed them because of their silence regarding Karmen's death.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bunch of us were talking about that tonight (Carmen Willis). Every one at the table said that there was a chance that if people (kids) came on their property, spinning donuts in their yard, repeatedly, when their own kids were sleeping outside they could take a shot at them. Or in the air, whatever. That girl definately didn't deserve to die, but had those kids not been there, tresspassing, she wouldn't have. Even freaks have the right to protect their families and property. Flame away.......

hedge

Reaction score
I was very much anti-Ludwig untill I read the book Saboteurs which tells the story from his side. I still don't suport his actions but it makes you think a bit... to him he was just protecting his family and quality of life. It's hard to say what someone's capable of when backed into a corner like he was.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Bunch of us were talking about that tonight (Carmen Willis). Every one at the table said that there was a chance that if people (kids) came on their property, spinning donuts in their yard, repeatedly, when their own kids were sleeping outside they could take a shot at them. Or in the air, whatever. That girl definately didn't deserve to die, but had those kids not been there, tresspassing, she wouldn't have. Even freaks have the right to protect their families and property. Flame away.......

Sorry I couldn't resist :d :beer: I do agree though that Carmen's death was preventable but Blowing shat up is way way over the line in this country...maybe not Ireland but here in Canada we resolve matters like Humans.

Attachments

• moumouh-vip-blog-com-966718funny-pictures-flaming-farts-1c4.jpg
    moumouh-vip-blog-com-966718funny-pictures-flaming-farts-1c4.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 212

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I totaly disagree with all the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we drill 1800 wells a years in Alberta we f_ck up the entire sub structure to the point that natual gas is now everywhere in the water table.

When you can light a flame from your kitchen sink faucet then that is just Bull S_it.............
Yes Alberta makes it money from Oil & Gas -- but who pays the uptimate price.. the locals.

When Sour Gas wells vent off and cattle & people have high rates of sickness in the surounding area then,
YES there is a probem - just know one wants to offend big business

Remember when smoking was safe for everyone and even the "Ads" showed movie stars smoking
-- so it had to be good for you - right.... what do we know about smoking today....

So I say we support Ludwick... one man against big business ... good for you Ludwick:):):):):):):):):)

Last edited:

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know know about supporting his stupidity if he was the one blowing this stuf up .

Trying to blow up a sour gas pipe line sounds kinda dumb to me, Wtf dose he think is going to happen if he blows a big hole in the pipe line? sour gas is going to leak out possably killing encana employees or locals in the area, what about all the produced water and crap that will spill out of the line when its damaged I though he was an enviromentalist, dont sound like a good plan for the enviroment to me.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Just reading all the posts!
Who are you-we to decide who is right or wrong?
Walk a mile in some elses shoes and then tell the story.
It must be nice to sit at your house and decide fate for another person.
Maybe he is guilty, or maybe he is not.
We have a system in Canada that is one of the most fairest in the world. People have been sent to prison, who after many years were not the actual guilty party.
Lets not put an opinion forward unless you actually have some factual information...........
STIR THE POT?

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of you guys sound like a bunch of redneck cowboys .Let the due process of law run its course. Than spout your BS.

Last edited by a moderator:

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ministik Man, you say:

When you can light a flame from your kitchen sink faucet then that is just Bull S_it.............
Yes Alberta makes it money from Oil & Gas -- but who pays the uptimate price.. the locals.

But.....I say.....
My parents can light the gas coming from their taps up in Saskatchewan and there is no wells for 200 kms. And this has been going on for 40 years. No your facts before you post stupid chit, okay. I got caught with that kind of stuff myself. People drill water wells all the time, they don't cement it in, you get swamp gas, whatever....it's there believe me I have seen gas coming from 25m below the surface which wasn't caused from a well being drilled. Weibo is crazy, incest(is that how you spell it) is what makes your kids retarded, they should lock him up for that chit....never mind the bombings.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Kimrik, Yes that is true that we have the fairest laws in canada, that is why CANADA is FU$%&k up now. The good people (canadians) get in trouble for all kinds of stuff, and the BAD get away with murder and blowing up things. Only in CANADA has laws that you can change laws on individual beliefs. You try and go eles where and do something stupid and get caught and just say that " this is my belief" and see what happens. I am CANADIAN and I think our laws are to EASY and STUPID they only help the BAD....rant
Thank you for your time.....:rant::rant:

Top Bottom