Wiebo Ludwig arrested for Encana pipeline bombings

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Hey Kimrik, Yes that is true that we have the fairest laws in canada, that is why CANADA is FU$%&k up now. The good people (canadians) get in trouble for all kinds of stuff, and the BAD get away with murder and blowing up things. Only in CANADA has laws that you can change laws on individual beliefs. You try and go eles where and do something stupid and get caught and just say that " this is my belief" and see what happens. I am CANADIAN and I think our laws are to EASY and STUPID they only help the BAD....rant
Thank you for your time.....:rant::rant:
You are not far off Mach. We cannot change things, but we can only hope the system will work......
I am on th wall on this guy too! But i do not throw stones at a glass house.
Just glad we do not have someone targetting our sled spots...

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just reading all the posts!
Who are you-we to decide who is right or wrong?
Walk a mile in some elses shoes and then tell the story.
It must be nice to sit at your house and decide fate for another person.
Maybe he is guilty, or maybe he is not.
We have a system in Canada that is one of the most fairest in the world. People have been sent to prison, who after many years were not the actual guilty party.
Lets not put an opinion forward unless you actually have some factual information...........
STIR THE POT?

There has been a lot more criminals who have been released early, and committed crimes again, then those that have been wrongly charged. Weibo is a nut case, like someone said, why would he try to blow up a pipeline, or a wellhead. That is the dumbest thing to do. He has done ch!t that has been harmful to the environment. It doesn't make sense. Picket the front offices just like anyone else who is trying to raise there voice. I am tired of you stinking environmentalist idiots, you don't want any of this oil patch yet you still drive vehicles, you still wear shoes, and live in houses burning gas. What else, oh look at that David Suzuki, every environmentalist thinks he's a hero....wow, yet he rides around in a big fuel burning bus....oh and he has like 4 houses all around the world too. lmao. I got off topic, sorry.

Last edited:

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I totaly disagree with all the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we drill 1800 wells a years in Alberta we f_ck up the entire sub structure to the point that natual gas is now everywhere in the water table.

When you can light a flame from your kitchen sink faucet then that is just Bull S_it.............
Yes Alberta makes it money from Oil & Gas -- but who pays the uptimate price.. the locals.

When Sour Gas wells vent off and cattle & people have high rates of sickness in the surounding area then,
YES there is a probem - just know one wants to offend big business

Remember when smoking was safe for everyone and even the "Ads" showed movie stars smoking
-- so it had to be good for you - right.... what do we know about smoking today....

So I say we support Ludwick... one man against big business ... good for you Ludwick:):):):):):):):):)

Really??....I'm sure he'd welcome you with open arms and unbroken eye brows to come live in one of their straw huts :mad: This man is a danger to society and a complete lunatic. But if your into cults and inbreeding with a side of brain washing....he's your man.

Oil industry foe Ludwig spent lifetime revolting against authority

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
There has been a lot more criminals who have been released early, and committed crimes again, then those that have been wrongly charged. Weibo is a nut case, like someone said, why would he try to blow up a pipeline, or a wellhead. That is the dumbest thing to do. He has done ch!t that has been harmful to the environment. It doesn't make sense. Picket the front offices just like anyone else who is trying to raise there voice. I am tired of you stinking environmentalist idiots, you don't want any of this oil patch yet you still drive vehicles, you still wear shoes, and live in houses burning gas. What else, oh look at that David Suzuki, every environmentalist thinks he's a hero....wow, yet he rides around in a big fuel burning bus....oh and he has like 4 houses all around the world too. lmao. I got off topic, sorry.

Listen to the guy who lives an enviromental life and does not drive anything or wears clothes.....
What are you a NATURALIST????????

Probably ride a POLARIS!!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Listen to the guy who lives an enviromental life and does not drive anything or wears clothes.....

You can RIDE a Polaris???????? I thought they were more of a push/pull toy....:eek:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
You can RIDE a Polaris???????? I thought they were more of a push/pull toy....:eek:

Right on Bogger!!!!
No I Just put another new engine in the XRS.... Running fanatastic...
Need som KM,s before striking the nitro button. Seems to be running fine.
The old summit X is still the backup....... Shadow the Doggle dog has been riding a couple times this year. She is now 15 years old and getting tired. Good sport for a lab though!

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just reading all the posts!
Who are you-we to decide who is right or wrong?
Walk a mile in some elses shoes and then tell the story.
It must be nice to sit at your house and decide fate for another person.
Maybe he is guilty, or maybe he is not.
We have a system in Canada that is one of the most fairest in the world. People have been sent to prison, who after many years were not the actual guilty party.
Lets not put an opinion forward unless you actually have some factual information...........
STIR THE POT?

What the hell are you talking about you meat stick, I am the one calling you guys environmentalists that love Weibo, & Suzuki.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
WELL THANKS DOO HEAD! At least I have a meat stick!!! LOL.
You can pick up your panties and bra at the trail head.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What??? What??? I go by the name doohead, and you ask me if I ride a Polaris. I think you are running on small cylinders....lol...maybe you should trade in your XRS BEFORE you hit the nitrous button big boy and get YOURSELF a Polaris.....oh, and paint it PINK! That's all I have to say, good night all.:)

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
What??? What??? I go by the name doohead, and you ask me if I ride a Polaris. I think you are running on small cylinders....lol...maybe you should trade in your XRS BEFORE you hit the nitrous button big boy and get YOURSELF a Polaris.....oh, and paint it PINK! That's all I have to say, good night all.:)

You must have been behind me dumbass! It is pink. If you thought you were making a funny it wasn't.
Come challange a girl on the hill and see who can ride....
Put your money ont he hill and we will see who can climb..

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i was up at a lake (wouldnt call it a lake) just west of the ludwig ranch and a lady pointed and said that is wiebo ludwigs land.

talk about hair sticking up on back of the neck

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This post has gone way past funny to being outright stupid...I can't believe some of you clowns actually support this terrorist...do you support Bin Laden too? I don't care if Wiebo is right or wrong anyone that runs around planting bombs is a terrorist end of story. If that is your deal to support this nut bar then you should sell your shi$ and pack up and move onto his incest colony where you belong. I work in the oilpatch but still believe the man has some valid points but @ the same time there are proper channels to vent your anger @...you don't just start planting bombs on wellsites to get attention...shake your head.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This post has gone way past funny to being outright stupid...I can't believe some of you clowns actually support this terrorist...do you support Bin Laden too? I don't care if Wiebo is right or wrong anyone that runs around planting bombs is a terrorist end of story. If that is your deal to support this nut bar then you should sell your shi$ and pack up and move onto his incest colony where you belong. I work in the oilpatch but still believe the man has some valid points but @ the same time there are proper channels to vent your anger @...you don't just start planting bombs on wellsites to get attention...shake your head.

Good one, people on here saying who are WE to decide right, & wrong. I say the law should be back into our power. WE should start making our own decisions on who is right, & wrong. The justice system is certainly failing, not just with guys like Weibo, but how about those that come to our country, and start telling us how we are going to treat them. Go screw yourself. Just like someone else said, if we went to some other parts of the world and tried to tell them how they were going to treat us, then we would get stoned, or shot to death. It's unreal, even in the RCMP, I can't believe it. The RCMP is a Canadian thing. This is who we are, now we have guys walking around with turbans. It just isn't right. You want to be an RCMP officer, wear the uniform. Wow I got way off topic there. Sorry again people.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those of you voicing support for Ludwig may want to think about the persons that live in the vinicity of the area that Ludwig was bombing before. If his actions would have resulted in a leak of a sour gas pipeline, someone could have died. Fact is, no person not directly involved with the incident itself (any sour gas leak) has died in Alberta from sour gas. Sour gas is dangerous, no doubt, but if the production of sour gas was as dangerous as the environmentalists, etc. say, why haven't more people died as a result?
Putting innocent people in danger because of an agenda is cowardly to say the least. No different than the Taliban hiding behind women and children.

Not everything the oil patch does is right, no doubt, but endangering everyone around a sour gas well or pipeline shows no regard for anyone else, which is contradictory to the things Ludwig has said in the news recently. If the locals that live around Ludwig are not voicing any support for him, what does that tell you? The oil patch doesn't hurt our environment as much as some of the other industries that are out there. What about the pulp and paper industry? The oil patch is quite heavily regulated in Alberta. If a person has a legitimate concern with something, sure, go ahead and fight it, but don't put others at risk by doing so.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i think that i'm going to get some popcorn and continue to watch the banter here.:beer::beer::d:d

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must have been behind me dumbass! It is pink. If you thought you were making a funny it wasn't.
Come challange a girl on the hill and see who can ride....
Put your money ont he hill and we will see who can climb..

:rolleyes:bahahahahahaha......

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those of you voicing support for Ludwig may want to think about the persons that live in the vinicity of the area that Ludwig was bombing before. If his actions would have resulted in a leak of a sour gas pipeline, someone could have died. Fact is, no person not directly involved with the incident itself (any sour gas leak) has died in Alberta from sour gas. Sour gas is dangerous, no doubt, but if the production of sour gas was as dangerous as the environmentalists, etc. say, why haven't more people died as a result?
Putting innocent people in danger because of an agenda is cowardly to say the least. No different than the Taliban hiding behind women and children.

Not everything the oil patch does is right, no doubt, but endangering everyone around a sour gas well or pipeline shows no regard for anyone else, which is contradictory to the things Ludwig has said in the news recently. If the locals that live around Ludwig are not voicing any support for him, what does that tell you? The oil patch doesn't hurt our environment as much as some of the other industries that are out there. What about the pulp and paper industry? The oil patch is quite heavily regulated in Alberta. If a person has a legitimate concern with something, sure, go ahead and fight it, but don't put others at risk by doing so.

you standing on a soap box or what, maybe you should get out and smell the roses, oil patch regulations are in response to problems found in the oil industry, you sound like weibo's opposite, you are dealing with some highly dangerous substances in the oil industry, salt water is one of the worst, h2s toulenes benzines etc. me thinks you need to pull your head out.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I totaly disagree with all the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we drill 1800 wells a years in Alberta we f_ck up the entire sub structure to the point that natual gas is now everywhere in the water table.

When you can light a flame from your kitchen sink faucet then that is just Bull S_it.............
Yes Alberta makes it money from Oil & Gas -- but who pays the uptimate price.. the locals.

When Sour Gas wells vent off and cattle & people have high rates of sickness in the surounding area then,
YES there is a probem - just know one wants to offend big business

Remember when smoking was safe for everyone and even the "Ads" showed movie stars smoking
-- so it had to be good for you - right.... what do we know about smoking today....

So I say we support Ludwick... one man against big business ... good for you Ludwick:):):):):):):):):)

They knew more about smoking back then than you know about drilling wells today. Research at least a little bit about drilling practices before you spout off as you obviously know nothing on the topic. You and Al Gore would get along fine....spouting partial information as "facts".

Last edited:
Top Bottom