Wiebo Ludwig arrested for Encana pipeline bombings

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with your comments regarding ERCB. One thing people need to remember is that all anyone has heard is Ludwig's side of the story. We do not know what went on in the negotiations he has had with the industry. I deal with landowners regarding industry on a regular basis and have for 20 years, and I can tell you that they are not all honest. Some will look you in the eye and lie to your face if it will help their position. Some in industry will do the same obviously, but the point is, I wouldn't be surprised if Ludwig's version of events around his place isn't entirely accurate. He has never come up with any solid evidence to back his health claims. Not once. It's all his word. We're all supposed to accept his word as gospel. I don't think so.

you are right we have only heard part of the story, and anyone who has been in the area around this time may have some insight, everone generally has their own bone to pick. good post.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to DaveB for the map showing wells near my house as an example. I'm fairly removed from any major producers but how would you like to live in the red zone to the east of my location? Hmmm, maybe I need to move.

as long as you know where they are you have information.

h2s gas kills. wells >1 % sour do not have to be signed as sour, the general public has no idea of a wells contents or condition. please ask dave b to inform you as to what ppm of h2s gas will kill you, and how much this will take.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure what your opinion is? other than you may want me to go away:d

My OPINION was that I disagreed with three broad statements made by somebody else. You apparently have a beef with me and chose to take MY statements out of context, and make it your personal project to attempt to annoy me. Just because you took an H2S course doesn't make you an expert on H2S. FYI: I've taken the course 7 times...figure out how long I've been in the field....and the reason I'm not answering your silly questions about H2S isn't because I don't know, it's because I don't care to indulge you.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
My OPINION was that I disagreed with three broad statements made by somebody else. You apparently have a beef with me and chose to take MY statements out of context, and make it your personal project to attempt to annoy me. Just because you took an H2S course doesn't make you an expert on H2S. FYI: I've taken the course 7 times...figure out how long I've been in the field....and the reason I'm not answering your silly questions about H2S isn't because I don't know, it's because I don't care to indulge you.

Hell I've taken the H2S Alive course 4 times and I don't remember squat.....
Only thing I remember is 10 ppm is the 8hr limit and 15ppm is the 15 min limit.
Concentrations high enough to kill you you can't smell...... under 30 = rotten eggs....30-100 sweet....over 100ppm you aint gonna last too long....

Not sure why this turned into a him vs him vs him debate....Not complaining it's been entertaining......the evolution of a thread is a majical thing...:d:d

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why this turned into a him vs him vs him debate....Not complaining it's been entertaining......the evolution of a thread is a majical thing...:d:d

Apparently he knows me from way back....and I'm not very likable. Hahaha.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not quite sure why you are getting so upset dave, i have no beef with you just asking you for clarification of your views, as i don't think i have taken anything out of context. you seem to be throwing the verbal abuse around for one reason or another, a pacifist would not be doing that. you seem to have become rather chatty all of a sudden, looking for backup are we. any way i made my point, and will not annoy you anymore. :d:d

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where you you get that I'm upset? hahaha. I'm just here nailing jello to trees like everyone else....

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where you you get that I'm upset? hahaha. I'm just here nailing jello to trees like everyone else....

Haha, dave you are awsome. always like reading your posts, your a good kid.

Top Bottom