Why do we need parking lots

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parking lots are for sledders to park trucks and trailers, not for your f-in hambugerbags empty water bottles and beer boxes. Rode allen tues weds and the garbage was sickening. I wish i new who does this and i would dump a truck load on their parents yard as those are the ass hats that didnt teach there kids any respect

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Need a bunch of these signs in there.
Pack-In-Pack-Out-Sign-K-7834.gif

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parking lots are for sledders to park trucks and trailers, not for your f-in hambugerbags empty water bottles and beer boxes. Rode allen tues weds and the garbage was sickening. I wish i new who does this and i would dump a truck load on their parents yard as those are the ass hats that didnt teach there kids any respect

Ya there was a crew that slept in there trailer at Allan last weekend. They had a fire and many beer cans and boxes lying around. I'm not Calling them out because they could have cleaned it up before they left but it definetly does happen too often

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya there was a crew that slept in there trailer at Allan last weekend. They had a fire and many beer cans and boxes lying around. I'm not Calling them out because they could have cleaned it up before they left but it definetly does happen too often

Im pretty frugal so definitely up for saving a buck when I can, but I cant imagine sledding hard all day and then staying in a trailer.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats why we call them CIDIOTS. You should see the garbage left behind from camping out here at the sand sunes after a long weekend. This new breed of outdoor enthusiast needs to learn some respect for the outdoors, and other people, but how can they? Zero respect for their parents, oncoming drivers (stud lights on when it isnt foggy), damaging other peoples property(backing into sled trailers), stealing race gas out of the back of the truck( had to be sledder) and on and on........

Almost got into a few fights over the years preaching to these young guys to pick up their garbage, now i just dont waste my time, they know it all...just ask them. Probly the same guys who argue about trail grooming fees, and dont understand why they need to be paid, even if the trail isnt totally smooth.

Rant over!

Last edited:

Catberg

Reaction score
Picked up a bucket of empty beer cans in the Clemina parking lot last Monday. I feel sad that folks think that it's ok to just chuck their garbage out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The amount of beer cans and plastic bottles left in the brand new clemima cabin was dumb this past weekend, think we spent half n hour crushing cans and burning bags n bags of plastic bottles, also the allan parking lot was a mess after coming down at the end of the day, extremely embarrassing

mountain_tamer

Reaction score
In the hotel parking lot of Chalet Continental Friday night there was a group of guys working on a sled in trailer drinking some beer and they had their flats sitting outside. No big deal keeping the beer cold while working on sleds I have done that too. They also borrowed an extension cord from the hotel which again no big deal.

In the morning we go to leave and there was empty beer cans laying all over, cardboard from the flats laying in the snow and the extension cord they borrowed still strung out past our truck.

Garbage cans were one truck over from their trailer.

Pisses me off that there is no respect out there anymore. ftards like this are the ones that are going to make no hotel want us sledders staying there anymore

FRR

Reaction score
Use to love riding the vale area, but the pass few years seems like someone has open up the gates and started to turn the place into ****tard ville on the weekends, it was way better before everyone knew of this pow wonderland, maybe its time to get the guys in the boots to start taking pic of the trucks that are leaving the mess and then band them or start charging them with a clean up fee or hand the info off the there proper people and im sure after a few guys start getting lettering tickets that we will soon see guys picking up after their selfs

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why some people still don't understand pack out what you pack in. It's not a hard concept, you clearly have room in your pack/tunnel bag, you already brought it up with you! I've definitely had to throw other peoples crap in the box of my truck before in the allan and clemina parking lots.

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode frisby wed thurs. coming back down trail to cabin at end of day and see beer cans on trail. people drink then cant put can back into pack or sled. its just plain stupid. can just imagine how there house looks. pig pen. this is some peoples kids.

THEBIGBULLY

Reaction score
Not happy I had to pick up cans and a cardboard beer box on a trail at Allen last Sat, my new cargo bag stinks like beer now
If the owner of the Bud drop would like to chime in I would gladly pass along my thoughts
Stop being lazy and a douche, PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT!!!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode frisby wed thurs. coming back down trail to cabin at end of day and see beer cans on trail. people drink then cant put can back into pack or sled. its just plain stupid. can just imagine how there house looks. pig pen. this is some peoples kids.

Their house is probably immaculate. They pitched all their crap in someone else's yard!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they are to lazy to pack it out they will be to lazy to read. Or just not give a fawk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alberta Beach Doo

Reaction score
Thats why we call them CIDIOTS. You should see the garbage left behind from camping out here at the sand sunes after a long weekend. This new breed of outdoor enthusiast needs to learn some respect for the outdoors, and other people, but how can they? Zero respect for their parents, oncoming drivers (stud lights on when it isnt foggy), damaging other peoples property(backing into sled trailers), stealing race gas out of the back of the truck( had to be sledder) and on and on........

Almost got into a few fights over the years preaching to these young guys to pick up their garbage, now i just dont waste my time, they know it all...just ask them. Probly the same guys who argue about trail grooming fees, and dont understand why they need to be paid, even if the trail isnt totally smooth.

Rant over!

i totally agree. Theses are the same punks that throw there garbage all over the job site at work too. They think they are just too cool to pick up their garbage. The same punks that showed up at the Allen parking lot yesterday and parked right in the middle of the exit point from the upper parking lot. Loved the white Oakleys and Old Dodge Mirrors. You did pack your garbage out that you left. After I picked up your empties and threw them in your box under your deck

Top Bottom