Who's Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in for either date as long as it does not conflict with a Calgary Snowmobile Club ride. I haven't seen these yet but should know in late September.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Have ya got the sled route picked ??? Sled in signature, Is that the one 1ton gots ?

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe so BF... at least most of the parts for it...lol Nothing a little roll of saskatchewan chrome can't fix Bahahahah.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe so BF... at least most of the parts for it...lol Nothing a little roll of saskatchewan chrome can't fix Bahahahah.

you were probably typing as ric was posting, BF as ric said he bought my 2004 wreck and I still have my 2007 Summit X159 800, for sale, because I have new Kitty coming..

as it goes for sled route I am sure we will pic a few options and then decide as the date nears depending on weather, our veteran Rocket man should be able to show us some top secret goods in the dirty south. it should be a fun gathering of the minds:confused:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you were probably typing as ric was posting, BF as ric said he bought my 2004 wreck and I still have my 2007 Summit X159 800, for sale, because I have new Kitty coming..

as it goes for sled route I am sure we will pic a few options and then decide as the date nears depending on weather, our veteran Rocket man should be able to show us some top secret goods in the dirty south. it should be a fun gathering of the minds:confused:

2 groups
JBZ....will lead TOP SECRET group
Snot.....will lead TRAIL ROUTE

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snotty is this trip for all ages and skill levels??? :d

if you can pull your sled over and ya like the deep and steep, we will get ya there, but some experience is required we want to ride and of course Avi gear is a MUST, I am sure you would be fine Rucky,

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you can pull your sled over and ya like the deep and steep, we will get ya there, but some experience is required we want to ride and of course Avi gear is a MUST, I am sure you would be fine Rucky,

Steep and deep is good, I've ridden six days in the mountains. Got shovel, probe, backpack... beacon on the way from sled show... And I think there's enough people to help get unstuck lol.

boondockin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is yellowstone trail riding? Would be more interested in back country mountain riding.

West is insane!! I dont know about up in bc but west have everything any sledder could want, cliffs, tall a$$ mountains, nice trails, and best of all every day we went riding their we managed to find fresh powder, when we go to west we stay out of the park ( 2-strokes, hate following ppl:rant:) but their is about 500 miles of trails and island park is right over the hill, some of the funnest rides ive been on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom