Who's Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is Crowsnest mountain resort? Inn on the Boarder's new name? We used to always stay there and it was awesome..good thing new owners I don't think we would be able to book there if not lol

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is Crowsnest mountain resort? Inn on the Boarder's new name? We used to always stay there and it was awesome..good thing new owners I don't think we would be able to book there if not lol

what did you do down there cat girl? why wont they let you back notty kitty, umm I like notty kitties, oops sorry.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Smokin nice new resort just before Atlas turn off...on north side...in fact you can ride from their door to Atlas.
Check out on-line

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's easier to ask how many people that are interested in doing this are going to MM2 also?

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing I did JBZ..i am an angel ;) It's those people I hang with..honest lol

Thanks snotty will check it out, stayed at tceshcomie Mountain lodge (spelling wrong on that) once and they sucked big ones. If we can make it when its on we will be at the south ride.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing I did JBZ..i am an angel ;) It's those people I hang with..honest lol

Thanks snotty will check it out, stayed at tceshcomie Mountain lodge (spelling wrong on that) once and they sucked big ones. If we can make it when its on we will be at the south ride.
tecumseh
I'am not sure after hearing your stories we should stay at the same resort:eek::eek:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slew is in....He will be riding a 1200 turbo....secret 2 is out........JBZ....will have some competition on this ride:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slew is in....He will be riding a 1200 turbo....secret 2 is out........JBZ....will have some competition on this ride:d

:eek: 1200 Turbo,,, is that your new project, wowly smokes its gonna be fun. did you build it snotty, tell us more...

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will announce Mountain Mania 2009 at the end of August or Early september. It will be North this year and in Later January. Keep your eyes on the SnowandMud events around that time. Its good we have peeps asking allready. This one should be a doozer..

SBR pm'ed me and called me a chit stirrer:eek:
Claims he has lost Mod previlages because of me.....I miss qouted him in saying the MM2 ride was in Jan......It was not SBR...It was RK ..in JBZ's thread MM2 where and when.....Sorry Bunny.
But I fail to see how you would be in trouble for something your BOSS already made public.
Anyway Sorry

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well you know Rknight is a Hard Azz about this site and it's hard to live up to his standards..but we all try cause he cave us a free shirt on time.

As you know Rocket....I was just pulling your chain...

I get into trouble with Rknight but it cause I bring it upon myslef....lol...

:):beer::) :wetpants:
SBR pm'ed me and called me a chit stirrer:eek:
Claims he has lost Mod previlages because of me.....I miss qouted him in saying the MM2 ride was in Jan......It was not SBR...It was RK ..in JBZ's thread MM2 where and when.....Sorry Bunny.
But I fail to see how you would be in trouble for something your BOSS already made public.
Anyway Sorry

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
STOP already....lol..

Attachments

• stop-sign-.jpg
    stop-sign-.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 111

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rocky Mountain tours goes down to Yellowstone every winter. Its a pretty good setup. You ride the bus, sleds ride the semi you can either ride the trails or up in the alpine. I know quite a few guys that have gone on that trip and they all have loved it.
They're the same outfit that we get to haul our sleds on the annual Infratech trip.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you know Rknight is a Hard Azz about this site and it's hard to live up to his standards..but we all try cause he cave us a free shirt on time.

As you know Rocket....I was just pulling your chain...

I get into trouble with Rknight but it cause I bring it upon myslef....lol...

:):beer::) :wetpants:

You guys put up with the likes of Me for a T-SHIRT?????:eek:BAHAWABAHAWA
FREE PEANUTS MUST MAKE IT WORTH IT FOR YOU GUYS:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rocky Mountain tours goes down to Yellowstone every winter. Its a pretty good setup. You ride the bus, sleds ride the semi you can either ride the trails or up in the alpine. I know quite a few guys that have gone on that trip and they all have loved it.
They're the same outfit that we get to haul our sleds on the annual Infratech trip.

Mitch,DL,Rusty........Yellowstone
All others interested in the " Stevie Wonder Tour...When the South rises Again" Please pm JBZ for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom