Who's Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have to supply your own blindfold or are you getting special ones made up?
Ya gotta buy your own Blinders.......But I will do a bulk buy of DEPENDS and have your site name put on them just like Summer Sucks
Got: SUDDEN SH!TS:eek:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm down with the ride.... Anyone decide the where, when, and how many yet? I would prefer it to be central for everyone, but I'm not partial to any place in perticular.....I have enclosed... car pool is an option.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm down with the ride.... Anyone decide the where, when, and how many yet? I would prefer it to be central for everyone, but I'm not partial to any place in perticular.....I have enclosed... car pool is an option.
Movie STAR JBZ is picking the date and time...........If it works out I have another STAR rider coming to this get together.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any plans as to were we will be graced with these fine gentlemen's presents? I would really like to know where and when, so I can plan accordingly.......

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any plans as to were we will be graced with these fine gentlemen's presents? I would really like to know where and when, so I can plan accordingly.......

the idea of this ride was the SOUTH,,, because rumour has it Mania is North this year and we do not want to be too close in timing to the mania ride so when they realease the mania date we will firm up a date probably late Feb-March.

SEE ya there...

Shawn

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tab buddy,I'm in on your carpool.I would definatly be in on a ride down south.
catmando!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure thing.... will converse when we get the 411 on the dates and location....

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JBZ lets chit or get off the pot......pick a date and we will have to live with it.......Peeps are pm'ing me now:nono:
Just stay away from Jan....we will hope the rumours are true:eek:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JBZ lets chit or get off the pot......pick a date and we will have to live with it.......Peeps are pm'ing me now:nono:
Just stay away from Jan....we will hope the rumours are true:eek:

Alright here we go, riding the South with all are fellow friends bring em all! Big and small cute or ugly and yes over 50 is allowed LMAO:d

So Snotrocket is going to tour us around in the South, we are thinking of staying at Inn on the Boarder and filling the whole place.

we have 2 options

the weekend of February 21-22 2009..... I am sure we would ride the friday as well.

or

the weekend of March 7-8 2009

lets see who is SERIOUSLY interested, so we can book the whole Lodge

please post who is in 100% and what date, in a day or 2 we will decide what weekend and start booking

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty sure I can make both dates,count me in!
catmando!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in and March would be wicked..... oh yah and the Mrs. too. She is tentative right now....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The march trip might work..... Sroc guiding us through the south??? Hmmmm, how far south..... Don't they still wear those funny pointy white facemasks down there??? I'd watch your back sroc.... You lead........ Lol

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The march trip might work..... Sroc guiding us through the south??? Hmmmm, how far south..... Don't they still wear those funny pointy white facemasks down there??? I'd watch your back sroc.... You lead........ Lol

Dont worry I like to PACK when I ride.......Fresh meat on the fire is Delicious.
AND THERE IS NO CHANCE WE ARE SPOONING...SO DONT ASK

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need to save 1 bullet though...in case Stevie Wonder has a near fatal crash and we have to put him out of his misery:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom