Who's Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that sled is soooo sweeeeeet...
my fav colours would be all black or that exact combo of white/black. I really like that colour combo man she looks good, :d:d:d, I just sent my $$ south today and I am stoked. more PIX please
I wounder how much white will be left on NytroKnights sled?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that sled is soooo sweeeeeet...
my fav colours would be all black or that exact combo of white/black. I really like that colour combo man she looks good, :d:d:d, I just sent my $$ south today and I am stoked. more PIX please
I wounder how much white will be left on NytroKnights sled?

Yup it sure is...That is Casey Sled....He is in Veedy's Videos.....Most famous for his segment in Boost 1 and the song Breathe.......His brother also had a WOW sled last year.
Casey builds a new sled every year and sells it at the end of March....stand in line.
Time to let the CAT outta the bag and post your own pics JBZ.
Dont forget to have him autograph the sled
RK told me in pm, but I forgot now...Dont matter Deano SCRATCHED the tunnel

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup it sure is...That is Casey Darke's Sled....He is in Veedy's Videos.....Most famous for his segment in Boost 1 and the song Breathe.......His brother also had a WOW sled last year.
Casey builds a new sled every year and sells it at the end of March....stand in line.
Time to let the CAT outta the bag and post your own pics JBZ.
Dont forget to have him autograph the sled
RK told me in pm, but I forgot now...Dont matter Deano SCRATCHED the tunnel

Deano scratched?:eek::eek: ... I thought it was hard to scratch the powder coat? thats chitty I am sure its minor black is beautiful but very hard to keep puuuurrrrfect.
and yes I will post a pic of my new ride now that the $$$ money has been sent... but I only got 2-3

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deano scratched?:eek::eek: ... I thought it was hard to scratch the powder coat? thats chitty I am sure its minor black is beautiful but very hard to keep puuuurrrrfect.
and yes I will post a pic of my new ride now that the $$$ money has been sent... but I only got 2-3
Second thought who wants to see,,,,your sled pics .....how about more of the Girl on the motoCross bike.
Post them then everyone can see....
Dont worry about the big scratch Deano did.....just pray he can get the dent out.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would do the crow/flathead ride!! Well there are about 7 or 8 of us that would be interested. 6 of us for sure, the other 2 depends on where and how serious you are riding. Have I mentioned that's my favorite riding area LOL

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would do the crow/flathead ride!! Well there are about 7 or 8 of us that would be interested. 6 of us for sure, the other 2 depends on where and how serious you are riding. Have I mentioned that's my favorite riding area LOL

Nobody gets left behind...if you have a couple of novice riders we will Double/Double and get their sleds thru the tough spots. Be nice if we could book all the cabins at Crownest Mtn resort, they got a great Resturant too.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody gets left behind...if you have a couple of novice riders we will Double/Double and get their sleds thru the tough spots. Be nice if we could book all the cabins at Crownest Mtn resort, they got a great Resturant too.

book me! can I double with you snotty;) Im doublen snotty Called IT!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
book me! can I double with you snotty;) Im doublen snotty Called IT!
We dont double all day...so keep your reach arounds to yourself!!!:eek:
We double the novices thru the bad spots and then 2 good riders go back and ride their sled back.......YOU PERVERT:d
GRD likes to double but He insists on facing you:eek:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We dont double all day...so keep your reach arounds to yourself!!!:eek:
We double the novices thru the bad spots and then 2 good riders go back and ride their sled back.......YOU PERVERT:d
GRD likes to double but He insists on facing you:eek:

ooops sorry its not that kinda ride I see, I heard hotel, doubling and I just responded with instinct.:p
and yes I will hump chit I mean help any novice riders as well. but seriuosly I do perfer female.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ooops sorry its not that kinda ride I see, I heard hotel, doubling and I just responded with instinct.:p
and yes I will hump chit I mean help any novice riders as well. but seriuosly I do perfer female.
Your in luck...GRD is both sexes

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
reach around?:confused:
well with one foot on toilet and ya do the reach around under your leg and then ya close your eyes I swear its feels like someone else every time. BAAhahaa:d

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the Crow/Flatheadride. Let me know so I can work days off into the schedule. Would also like to do Mountain mania 2 whenever/whereever that is going to be.:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the Crow/Flatheadride. Let me know so I can work days off into the schedule. Would also like to do Mountain mania 2 whenever/whereever that is going to be.:d

well consider yourself booked Arctic Dodge, none of us know the dates but we are going to be there.
Hey Snotty lets pick a date For this ride and we need a name for this ride....ummmm???? hmmmm... how about the Dirty, Deep, South, Snow Whores first annual Festival.. might be a little long but we need a name.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well consider yourself booked Arctic Dodge, none of us know the dates but we are going to be there.
Hey Snotty lets pick a date For this ride and we need a name for this ride....ummmm???? hmmmm... how about the Dirty, Deep, South, Snow Whores first annual Festival.. might be a little long but we need a name.

Well we dont know what date the MM2 ride is so how do we know if it will clash......I heard January for MM2 but no positive date......and we cant be close to there date cuz some folks cant go back to back weekends.....
I'am riding the Deep South last weekend in Jan. The remaining weekends are Revy.....Feb and march are pretty much booked for me....
JBZ you decide the name and date

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we dont know what date the MM2 ride is so how do we know if it will clash......I heard January for MM2 but no positive date......and we cant be close to there date cuz some folks cant go back to back weekends.....
I'am riding the Deep South last weekend in Jan. The remaining weekends are Revy.....Feb and march are pretty much booked for me....
JBZ you decide the name and date

hows the Snow down South mid Dec?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every year is different.......but most years the big base up high has not developed by then....Pick a Jan date to be safe.....mid Jan to mid Feb

well maybe mid Feb if Mania is in Jan, hopefuly we get a firm date shortly for MM2, even the Month would be nice??? so is MM2 in Jan???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom