I don't think you stand a chance against my little sweetie here!!:cheering:

Attachments

• Shopping cart.jpg
    Shopping cart.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 182

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was my first Grand National! 750 hp daily driver.....was stolen down in the US at the super chevy shop. it was built to drive! my last one was show car with only 18 000 miles and basicaly new and bone stock....well besides a few go fast goodies lol planning on building a T-type next with 1000 plus HP and not going to clone it into a GN....Cloning is for people who cant aford the real thing lol!

If I lived in a camper I could afford the GNX. Actually I could afford about 10 of them.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gage_wagon_3[1].jpg

here is another angle....it has now got some custom lund running boards (from a display board) and a headlights/tailights. I put it in primer (satin black) but have not got around to the full body job yet......it is a "RAT WAGON". with a $1000 worth of heim joints (spelling ????)....and a set of custom built coilover shocks to smothin out the ride!

the kid got more votes at car shows than the real winners.....hey freak just ask your woman how everyone liked it! ask her if it is photoshopped???? LMFAO

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I lived in a camper I could afford the GNX. Actually I could afford about 10 of them.

man you got a real woody for me living in my spacious trailer.......you know it dont bother me because it is great to live in something that can be parked by the lake and I get to enjoy all the great view and I dont have to "rent" from the bank........

Thinking I need to get onther RV to add another wing to the house.....just to piss you off! LMFAO! and you could never afford a GNX....heck you only have a Cloned car!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there a Hand built Mod class?

I have a sweet 2 wheel furniture dolly with weather checked flat tires, chrome valve steam caps, a hockey tape grip handle for more responsive steering and a slighty bent axle with a wobble that goes away with long strides.
I should get the neighbours kids to custom paint it........something a little lucky charmish.....

Pink Slips??

Pink slips all the way, you're on beotch! I got a furniture dolly that can change into a 4 wheel cart, we'll run the carts first and if you want some more beating I will break out the 'barrow and show you some real power!!!! :D

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

man you got a real woody for me living in my spacious trailer.......you know it dont bother me because it is great to live in something that can be parked by the lake and I get to enjoy all the great view and I dont have to "rent" from the bank........

Thinking I need to get onther RV to add another wing to the house.....just to piss you off! LMFAO! and you could never afford a GNX....heck you only have a Cloned car!

Remember that conversation we all had about you two guys letting go of the past?..........................................It's time to let it go.

This thread is about racing my super duper bad ass wheelbarrow so unless you got something to race me with.....STFU.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Between Joey's 100 mph Phazer and LHF's 4 sec Porsche, I figure my wheelbarrow stands a chance. I'll take a vid of it sitting against the fence just to show you how fast it looks. I just put new rubber on it, and moved the wheel up to the front bolt (the wheelbarrow equivalent of a drop and roll). Thinking of adding some Monster stickers to gain some HP. The other day I raced a homeless guy with his shopping cart and I blew his doors off so I'm feeling pretty confident.

So...I'm putting my wheelbarrow up against anybody's junk, you bring it and I'll race ya. Fridge, car, office chair, pool table, whatever, I'll race ya with my 'barrow. Not sure if I'm gonna sit in the wheelbarrow or push it, depends on if you wanna go pink slips or just loser buys the beer.

Race is arm drop start, 100 ft in my back alley on gravel.

like i'm gonna read all that!:rolleyes:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember that conversation we all had about you two guys letting go of the past?..........................................It's time to let it go.

This thread is about racing my super duper bad ass wheelbarrow so unless you got something to race me with.....STFU.

Im all for racing lol! past is gone but why does "the Freak" keep bring it up? go back to your rock freak! im done with ya! if he pokes at me I will poke back but I did not start it!!! Sorry for feeding the freak! back to racing......which he will never do! LMFAO

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pink slips all the way, you're on beotch! I got a furniture dolly that can change into a 4 wheel cart, we'll run the carts first and if you want some more beating I will break out the 'barrow and show you some real power!!!! :D

Your on!
I will be all over you like a fat kid on a smartie!!!
Your cart is mine!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what are the classes? two wheel kart.....4 wheel wagon......water cooler.....and I think on open class that will include everything from a gas powered bar stool to a rainbow colored key board......or a 100 mph phazer or a 4 minute porsche! LOL!

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what are the classes? two wheel kart.....4 wheel wagon......water cooler.....and I think on open class that will include everything from a gas powered bar stool to a rainbow colored key board......or a 100 mph phazer or a 4 minute porsche! LOL!

How about a 40ft trailer being pulled by a half ton.

sub zero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

douchebag.gif

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
man doo we need snow.....I don't believe it!

I read thro' the posts and laughed and laughed. It is amazing. Modman started this at 10:42 am today and it is already 5 pages long and just flying!!

Friggin' unbelievable

Friggin' snow better hurry up:d:d:d:d

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Top Bottom